Monday, May 21, 2012

Why..

Somehow I cannot remember when was the last time I never ask you ' really meh? '.

Seems like it's difficult for me to fully trust again.
I really hate PMS.
Because that's the time I start to thinking a lot, about the past, the present and the future.
The good, the not so good and the bad.

My mind is so tired.
Haven't slept over the weekend cause I was sleeping on other's bed and only managed to catch some rest last night at E's place.
It's always good to be sleeping next to him.
Because that's the only time I probably won't think so much as he's next to me.
That's probably the only time when my mind is in peace and can finally rest.

This issue has been in me for long enough but I just can't seems to let my mind free from all the thoughts and it's getting exhausted.

Suddenly tears is overwhelming and I feel like crying. I hate this feeling.
Been trying so hard not to think negatively but somehow negativity just hit me.
My heart feels so heavy. It's like a million pieces of rocks are pulling me down.
Feel so suffocated.

I just hope this week will be over with a blink of an eye.
It's Monday but I already feel like I'm in hell.
Grrrrrrr. ):

I'm feeling so fat and ugly.
I need to go on diet.
Lose all my fat thighs and arms and tummy.
Omg, society's 'skinniness' has officially put a stress on me.
Feel like killing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment