Monday, May 14, 2012

台湾之旅, Day 6 & 7.


My most unglam day. No makeup or anything cause we're going to hot spring!


I look like a sick woman!


On the way to Taipei Main Station.


Xi Men Ding!


Ah Zhong Mee Sua!


The big bowl. It's not that big until Kris keep spamming me with the intestines.


A lot of people! Cannot even find a seat.


Hot Spring!


Steamboat! We need to eat this in Taiwan! LOL


The herbal soup and the Ma La soup.


Hungryyyyy!


WOOTS!


I don't know what's this and never eat too!


YY and our rubbish. This is not all of it.


On my side.. :)


Waiting for our stupid Freego bus that took more than an hour. KNS.


My expanded and full luggage and my handcarry!


The bus stop!


Our diner! :)


All our handcarry!


Day 6:

台北

台北车站

西门町
新北头
马辣

Day7:
台北
光复南路
桃园机场



OKAYYYYY. 
Our day 6 was spent, walking up in the AFTERNOON. And we were supposed to go back to Xi Men Ding area to look for this Korean Shop for YY. Yeah, it took like a longggggg route to get there because we somehow lost our way. ): But nonetheless, everything was great in the end! :) 

Back to Xi Men Ding and I SPAMMED their stockings. SO PRETTY PLEASE?!?!?!?! And each pair is only NT$75? Freaking Cheap. The designs are super nice compared to the boring ones in Singapore. Those are the kind that if you wear them in Singapore, people will stare at you like you're from another universe. Shallow people who doesn't know how to appreciate the beauty of the stockings. MEH. And so, we had the famous Ah Zhong Mian Xian. The queue wasn't that long and we got like 7 bowls, all big ones. And you know what? I could have finished my Mian Xian if not for K keep passing me her pig intestines! Haha. I like to eat pig intestines! Well, people say it's gross etc etc but other things that you all eat also is gross for example, SMELLY TOUFU. Seriously, you're eating something that's ROTTEN for christ sake. -.- SOOOOOOO, after that K split way with us cause she needed to go back to Shihlin to change her pants that she thought she could fit in a smaller size when the person alr told her to get the bigger one. -.- People have experiences, K, just listen to their wise advice. LOL. 

The rest of us went for Hot Spring at Xin Bei Tou. Bump around some area and finally went to the one which is for public and it cost like 300NT$? We all had to go NAKED. Literally NAKED. Thank god it's all just us girls. HAHAHA. So yes, the rest of us have seen each other from top to bottom, NAKED. It was a great experience! First time in my life, I'm soaked in a water at 42.2°C and then to the cold water pool and then back to the hot one. HAHA. Well.. There's some inside jokes that we made and it's really hmmm. Funny. HAHAHAHA.

We finished our hot spring at about 7pm and we left to meet K at Zhong Xiao Dun Hua for our Ma La! :) People always say that when we go Taiwan, we have to try their Ma La steamboat! Tadah! So there we were! Thank you J for helping us with the reservation! :) And soooooooo! Dinner at Ma La was a really good one. Especially at the end of the session when L made YY burst into tears with joy. HAHAHA. Well, the dinner was a bomb. I think it's about 500NT$? I can't remember but it's an expensive one. Especially not worth it for myself cause I don't eat much when it comes to steamboat! >.<

Went back to apartment and spent about an hour packing my luggage! It was horrible when I saw the amount of plastic bags from the loots etc etc but after packing, I think my loots are not the most, just yet! HEHE. And the whole time I was packing, K was looking at me packing and talking to me when she could actually pack her own! LOL

The last day of our trip was spent just nearby our hotel area. I was left with close to NT$3000 so I decided to buy more clothes for E. Went to ROOTS (not knowing it's consider a branded, somehow), bought a shirt from there for E. It's nice! So I don't really care. :) I like it! :) Bought some shirt from Giordano as well for him cause apparently it's much cheaper there compared to in Singapore! And I've always love E wearing V neck shirts so yes, I decided to buy for him. HAHA. >.<

So the last few hours in Taiwan was spent in apartment, packing the place nicely and back to the original positions and keeping things clean and neat. Then we  finally finished our late lunch from MacD and took a train to Zhong Xiao Fu Xing to catch our Freego bus back to Airport. But apparently after about an hour, we're still stucked at the same place so we decided to just change to something everygreen bus to airport. Our luggage was a killer. Super heavy and we still had our hand-carry! :\ I can't imagine myself carrying a 24kg luggage and a 8kg hand-carry up the stairs of my house. I'm a super-heroine. HAHA. Thank you S and her boyfriend, LW for sending me home. Saving my cab fare from airport and it's like midnight! >.< And of course, not forgetting going to eat supper at Chong Pang Nasi Lemak! :)

Home sweet home but it's not that sweet when you just came back from such an awesome holiday! I WILL go back to Taiwan.

Okay, next post will be my simple birthday this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment