Thursday, May 24, 2012

Life? irony.

I guess somehow I've come to this point in life that I've learnt to take things easy as long as it doesn't concern me.

I used to mind so much about all the morally wrong-doings. like having affairs. being third party and adultery etc.

but I guess now, as long as my partner is not involved, I'm pretty much not bothered.

I've learnt that that is their life. I have no control over their life just like they have no control over mine. all I know is that in this life, I've not done anything that's morally wrong and my conscience is clear. that's all that matters I guess.

I hate people commenting or making any kind of remarks about the relationship that E & I have. so I guess others won't like it too.

every relationship have their own ups and downs, happiness and unhappiness. but one thing for sure, a relationship must have gone wrong somewhere for it to be ending. it's definitely not just one person's fault. it's both parties.
come on, let's be fair.

but who are we to judge them?
at some point in life, things just go wrong. there's no one to blame but ourselves.

girls need attention from guys just like guys need affection from girls.
it's a two way road.
we can't make things happen with just being one-sided.
to make a relationship last, it take two person's efforts to keep things going, not one person.
it's togetherness that keep two together. not loneliness.

E sometimes don't give me the attention I need. so vice versa, I don't give him the affection he's yearning for.
I'm like this.
give me what I want and you'll get what you want. as simple as that.
whenever E doesn't make time for me, I fill my time with something else.
yes, you can say I'm revengeful or whatever but this is my relationship with him.
this is the way I get what I want from him.
this is how I get his attention.
because I want them.

you get what I mean?
if he stop doing something, I'll stop too.
he gotta keep things going so I'll keep things moving.
it's like a pull and push effect.
as far as I know, I'm glad somehow we manage to keep things on par and things are going on pretty okay for us.
other than the fact that he just loves to argue with me at times and that makes me feels like he just love to see me being angry. -.-
yes. stupid I know.
but I love this stupid man.
what can I do?

until I find the next stupid man I might fall for, I'm not gonna stop loving this stupid idiotic guy. -.-

pffts.
the only thing in life that will make me a failure - love.
so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment