Monday, May 28, 2012

Need To Spend More Time INDOOR.

Finally E brought me to eat this!!! :)
Next time should ask V to go with us! :)

On the way to meet Queen for dinner at Bishan from E's place.

Leaving E at home with his D3 and I went out to meet my friends! :)

Belated birthday present from K Darling. :)
Continuation from the Dior palette she gave me!

My Baby #2!
Always accompany me watching drama and sleeping cause E is busy with his D3!
So happy looking at it cause it's like smiling at me all the time!! :)

Spend my last weekend with E. :) 
It's not anything like going out or whatsoever. 
We were just staying home most of the time. 
Other than meeting up with my Queen for her advanced birthday dinner at Bishan on Saturday and we both went out at different timing on Sunday. 
He went for soccer with his boys in the afternoon and I went out with my friends in the evening. 
Other than times like these, we were both at home, he's playing with his Diablo 3 and I'm watching my drama on my laptop, together with my baby dolphin of course. :) 

E woke me up at about 11:30am on Saturday just so we could eat beef noodles at Lorong 7! :) HEHE. 
E queued for like 30mins with less than 10 people ahead of him! Omg! Super long queue! But the food was worth the wait! :) It was really good that I finished everything other than the spring onions which I picked out. >.< 
After our brunch, we took a slow walk back home and was talking and making fun of each other, as usual.
I like days like this actually. 
Doing nothing, holding each other's hand, taking slow walks and having small talks. 
Every little things that he might not deem as important seemingly is relatively important to me and is affecting my life. :)
Lazing around and sleeping has always been my forte but not for E. 
Asking him to sleep a little more is like gonna kill him. -.- Unless he's sick. Haha.
But well, I didn't fall back to sleep after returning home from such a good meal but instead I on my laptop and watch drama! :) Hehe! 
Watch until it's about time and I went to get ready to go out and meet my Queen.
Met her at Bishan and she was doing some shopping. 
So Ding Tai Feng was long queue and like almost every other restaurants have to be wait to be seated so we ended up eating at Foodcourt, pepper lunch express. LOL 
Well, we enjoyed it, that matters. :)
After that we went to The Icing Room and bought a small cake which we could decorate ourselves! :) Hehe. 
Queen went home after decorating the cake, in a super hurry way cause I think she's afraid that the cake will melt or something! Super fast! -.- 
E and I took a bus back home. Alighted near Lorong 8 market so we went there to buy some food just in case he's hungry later and I bought a beancurd! >.< 
We walk back home slowly though E was grumbling about having headache and why not just take bus. -.-
Haha. I like having slow walks but he's always walking so fast! >:( 
Back home and it's back to my drama again after showering!
Slept pretty early cause E had soccer the next day.

Nowadays my body clock seems to have adjusted to E's timing. -.- 
Normally I'm always the pig, sleeping until late noon before I finally get up and laze on the bed and then finally wash up. But I woke up the same time as E on Sunday!!! 
After E left home for soccer, I packed his room, clean the tables and packed my stuffs before I eventually settle down and start watching my drama again. Hahaha. 
He came back at about 2:30pm and after he shower etc he bugged me to cook him maggie mee. -.- 
So after cooking for him and I watched my drama until about 3:45pm and I went to prepare to go out. 
Met my friends at about 5:15pm and we were bumming around at PS before heading elsewhere. HAHA. 
Calling it a day at about 10pm. 
E was so sweet cause I never liked walking pass his house's coffeeshop at night alone so I texted him asked him what was he doing and asked if he could wait for me at the bus stop cause I don't wanna walk home alone! 
And he said okay! Hahaha! 
It's the first time he picked me up from the bus stop at night! 
He don't do that in the past! 
So I was super happy to see him at the bus stop last night! ^.^ 
Okay, I'm easily contented in some ways. -.- 
Well, obviously I hope this kind of things will last until the day I die la. 
Who want things to be temporary? -.- 
I mean, I don't need him to give me the world. 
I just want him to make me his world. 

Well, things are so far so good. 
And I hope things just stay like this. 
Maybe he should really learn to observe what really makes me happy.
And not just try to know me like I'm textbook. 
Read, memorize and you score full marks. 
That's not me. 

I always say he's not observant and sensitive. 
What I'm referring to is not about observing the obvious and being sensitive towards the necessary. 
He doesn't seems to observe what are the little things he do effortlessly that will make me smile from ear to ear. Eg: Picking me up from the bus stop or a kiss on my forehead randomly.
He doesn't seems to be sensitive enough towards what I really feel. Eg: He doesn't realise walking too fast is just not my thing even though I always try to keep up, literally. But I'm tired, I'm panting and I don't like it. 
Well, I guess he's learning and he's realising, slowly. 
I'm happy that he's doing all these little gestures because all these will only happen because he really cares. So yes, it showed me how much he care for me, indeed. :) 

Slept early last night cause E had to book in for reservist this morning. ):
He's gonna be in camp this whole week!
It's okay, I'm gonna see him this weekend! :)

Need to adjust my June schedule.
And most likely it's gonna be;
Weekday = Home after work.
Weekend = Boyfriend days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment