 |
| First pit stop. |
 |
| I never knew what was MOS burger in chinese. Now I know. |
 |
| S's signature expression! |
 |
| 高美湿地! |
 |
| Super pretty windmill!! |
 |
| The girls. :) |
 |
| Us. :) Sun is too glaring! |
 |
| Myself with the pretty windmill! :) |
 |
| Our driver is the one that R used before. This was done by R and her friends! :) |
 |
| Second pit stop! Self declare to be the best resting station in the whole of asia! LOL |
 |
| I have no idea all these rocks are for what but they seems interesting! |
 |
| E said this is UK herbal tea! |
 |
| Lavender forest! :) |
 |
| Map of the place. Super tiny and cute! |
 |
| Lavender so pretty! :) |
 |
| This flower so pretty! :) |
 |
| We're gonna take a walk! :) |
 |
| Swing! :) |
 |
| This is no DSLR. It's just my humble Panasonic Lumix LX5. :) |
 |
| This is the Hachiko puppy! SUPER CUTE!!!! Super obedient! Love love love it! |
 |
| 3 little mouse. |
 |
| Lavender field behind! |
 |
| So niceeeeeee! |
 |
| Seems like it's not fully bloom yet! ): |
 |
| J, K, L, E! |
 |
| Wishing treeeee! :) |
 |
| We gotta stamp this ourselves using the machine! I was the only who managed to get the four words! xD |
 |
| Tying my wish! |
 |
| Done! :) |
 |
| Haha can't see what I wrote! xP |
 |
| Love the background! :) |
 |
| Look at the scenery! Super niceeeeeeeeee! |
 |
| Sorry the flowers here are super pretty! |
 |
| With S. |
 |
| Tired? YY taking a rest! |
 |
| Old school! |
 |
| It will be a good place to relax! |
 |
| Who wouldn't want a bedroom like this?! |
 |
| KOI? |
 |
| I think this photo is meant to make people laugh!! |
 |
| 逢甲夜市! |
 |
| My shopping partner! |
 |
| YAY! |
 |
| Heavy rain, they're using the brolly to block the wind! |
 |
| End of the day, our loots. >.< |
Day4:
台中
高美濕地
薰衣草森林
逢甲夜市
We woke up at about 7am this morning. I only had about 3 hours of sleep cause of the laundry. Well, I started the day of feeling super energetic (that's what happens whenever I didn't have enough sleep) and ended the day off super energetic too. Hmm, mid way through, I slept like an idiot. -.-
Okay so our journey started at about 9:30am. Our driver, 小霈(xiao3 pei4) picked us up from our apartment and we head towards 台中(Taizhong). On the way, our driver told us jokes and telling us stories about Taiwan and the places of interest around Taiwan. We were all very happy with his service and the next time I visit Taiwan, I will use him again for sure! 2014, I guess my entire maternal family plus my family will be going as well! :) Okay, back to where I was.
So, the journey to Taizhong is about 2hours drive plus resting in between etc it's about 3hours. Xiao Pei spent a lot of time entertaining us with his jokes and he try his best to get everyone involved. When we arrive at our first destination, 高美湿地 he offered to take photos for us and told us we could actually took off our shoes to walk into the shallow areas. But then, the girls didn't and we were basically just spamming photos. I like that place cause the windmills are so so so pretty! It's kinda cool cause it's different from the ones I used to see in the past. This is the modern windmill according to Xiao Pei. Where do we find windmill in Singapore? Not that I know of, maybe like tiny little toys kind? -.- Meh. I'm not saying Singapore is not a good place but it's just not the place with fantastic sightseeing. Other country has better ones. We spent about 30-45mins at 高美湿地 and continue our journey to Lavender Forest.
Arrive at Lavender forest with a pit stop in between and they got some refreshment cause it's gonna be a long way going up to the forest. It's mountain (yeah, again) area and a lot of turns and up slope and tiny road. No, you don't see those places in Singapore, not even mount faber is close to that. LOL. Xiao Pei say 70% of Taiwan is covered with trees and mountain. That I have to agree cause basically everywhere we go, everywhere we see trees. -.- So on the way to Lavender Forest, I was wide awake until we reach the bottom of the mountain and I fell asleep after Xiao Pei asked me 'Anyone have motion sickness? Cause there's gonna be a lot of turns and slopes.' I replied 'Not that I know of' And soon, I fell asleep. -.- I didn't really see the scenery cause I was sleeping (duh) and when I wake up, Xiao Pei is already parking the car! Great. So TADAH, we arrived! :)
Entrance fees for the place is NT$200/pax. But it comes with a NT$200 worth of voucher where you can spent at the souvenir store. So yeah, you're not really paying for the entrance fees. I bought a lavender perfume from the store which cost NT$680 and after the voucher discount it's NT$480. The price is okay cause I've been using the perfume and apparently it's lasting and it helped to make one feel relaxed (that's lavender's effect). And so the place is filled which lavender and all different kinds of flowers. The entire place is of purple theme, cause lavender is purple colour. I love that place. It's a place I think I could spent like maybe half the day at! :) I love the view at the peak, where the wishing tree is. So relaxing and I would love E to be there with me, honestly. Just sitting there enjoying the fresh air. The weather is cooling there but it's not that cold to the extend that you have to wear jacket! :) I just didn't want to leave the place! ): Spent about 2hours inside and I felt it was not enough! ): But well, we have a schedule to follow.. ):
So, after the Lavender forest, Xiao Pei wanted to bring us to this restaurant full of olden days memories but to our dismay, they don't serve dinner until it's about 6pm. -.- We were there at about 4ish. So we decided to move to another place for dinner. Xiao Pei, being really experienced and professional, quickly find us a place to eat cause he knows we're all hungry! We went to this 铁板烧(teppanyaki) nearby and had our late lunch/dinner there. The food was really good! It was our so called first proper meal of the day! And Xiao Pei actually paid for the dinner. We felt so bad cause he provide us with such good service! So we bought some food for him when we were back from the night market! Felt really bad cause half the time he's waiting for us in his car. And it's like we're all girls and he can't exactly follow us around cause he's gonna be probably too bored. :\
So our last stop, 逢甲夜市. He dropped us at where the MacD is and we started walking in. I don't really prefer Feng Jia cause I don't think the fashion there suits me. The accessories are cheap, I bought quite a bit of them. But the clothes are not that fantastic to me. Didn't buy a lot. I guess Feng Jia is the place where I spent the least among all night markets. I've been to a lot of night markets during my trip there and I don't spend more than NTS3k at Feng Jia. Or maybe even lesser. LOL Oh well, left the place at about 10pm and Xiao Pei had to send us back to Taipei. It was really rush but no choice cause we didn't want to spend a night at Taipei. :\ Poor Xiao Pei had to rush and send us back when he still needs to drive back to Taizhong alone after that. The sky wasn't having mercy on us cause it started pouring super heavily when we were leaving Taizhong. But throughout the journey on the way back, Xiao Pei was playing the movie 'Love' and I was watching the movie throughout. Haha. Before we left Taizhong, Xiao Pei brought us to see those 槟榔西施. They are really dressed in super sexy dresses. No joke. I swear. Those nighties they wore, WOLALA. But I wouldn't want E to see them. -.- MEH. Who would want their boyfriend to look at those kind of girls, seriously? Out of their mind maybe. Xiao Pei say that those girls normally just sit there and sell 槟榔 but if guys were to flirt with them etc, they will flirt with them as well. Or even giving them numbers and following them home. -.- BOO. Well, earning a living, it's their life, not mine.
So we arrived at our apartment at about 1am. It was still pouring and somehow, I was worried that Xiao Pei driving back would be a dangerous decision but oh well. ): It was one of the nights that we were all so tired and just couldn't take it anymore and we all slept really early after packing up!
A really fruitful day with sightseeing! :) Made me realised that we should always treasure mother nature more. Here in Singapore, we don't really see anymore natural stuffs. We're all filled with buildings. Endless and endless of buildings. Sighs. Oh my, I have so much to compare. Nah, I just miss Taiwan so much. ):
Update soon on Day5! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment