Monday, May 14, 2012

Last Two Weeks Of April. :)

First time baking with her!




In the process!


Tadah! Almost!




YAY! :)




Frog porridge! E shared with me! :)


Murray!


L, S & Me! 


Ross!


E & S.


E & K. E's friend.




In case you're wondering, she's my baby girl! :)


We kiss.


We dance.


We bangkok 2 steps. HAHAHA. *Inside jokes*


Scandal!


My man!






I find this so cute!


E got me drunk, I only know this after I look at the photos!


I was drunk. -.-


:P


So cute, don't they!


My precious boy. :)


First present from E! :)


He doesn't let me go out with my new heels! ):


2nd Present from Shida! :)


Classmates for 10months, friends for life!


The smartest guy in class happens to be one of the nicest guy! :)


During the 10months, there was so much more than just studying!


Thank you girl! <3




My beloved man. :)






Avengers on pass midnight to countdown my birthday! :)

And so, after I came back from Taiwan, there was a few things to catch up. 

I took urgent leave the next day after our return cause I doubt I could wake up to go work anyway since I reached home at about 2am so yeah, can't be bothered. Unpacked my luggage and went to meet E at his house cause he was like dying to see me. :p Spent the night talking to him about my trip and him telling me about what happened in Singapore. :) It's always good to be falling asleep in his arm and to be waking up next to him. 

Firstly, we had baking class on the 25th, which was just 2 days after we came back. The class was to learn how to bake Hokkaido Cupcakes and Chocolate filling with Hazelnut bread. As usual, I love my baking class! But this time, L & E's cousin joined in. :) It was still very good though my partner was L and she literally made me laugh throughout. Haha. :D So after the class, we went home and lucky enough, the class ended not as late as the first class! :) Came home, I saw something that pissed me off! I don't wanna start it again cause there's gonna be no ending. MEH. Yeap. 

Secondly, S is leaving Singapore for good maybe for about a year. I hope it's not gonna be that long though. ): I'll miss him. He's a really nice guy to hang around with. And yeah, because he's leaving and because his friends are in town, E and I went down to party with him over the weekend at St James. WOW it has been such a longggggggggggggggg time since I was at St James! Okay so anyway, the party was great. The people was awesome and I got drunk I don't know why. It's only after I look at the photos then I realised that E gave me alcohol even when I was obviously drunk. -.- No wonder I'll get drunk. HAHAHA. With the fact that I haven't been drinking so often, getting drunk was unavoidable. I wouldn't say I officially quit drinking but yes, I've cut down A LOT on drinking. :) But yes, S left on the eve of my birthday. ): He couldn't celebrate my birthday with me. But I hope he could return here soon! Hopefully Singapore government would be nice to him to let him have his Visa or work permit done. ): But one thing I'm really glad and happy about is that E and S are so much closer now. It's like I could tell S really really enjoyed himself with E around and he likes E a lot. :) I'm glad that he do cause he doesn't really have much guy friends here. :) 

Thirdly, I met up with two of my classmates and they both treated me to birthday dinner! :) Thank you S and B. :) I really enjoy myself whenever I'm with S. B is a really smart guy, he's like scoring all straight HD or D. Omg, I know right. He helped me quite a bit when it comes to homework and school stuffs when S is not around. Hahaha. Thanks guys! Really appreciate everything you all did. :) Then and now and gonna be always! :) 

Lastly, just like last year. I watch movie with my skater friends to count down my birthday. Last year it was Fast & Furious, this year it was Avengers. But this year was a little different cause E joined us. Have I ever mentioned he never celebrated my birthday with me last year cause he decided to be a jerk just before my birthday, pissed me off and made me so angry for a week. -.- So yeah, he didn't celebrated with me. Hmm.. But it's all different this year and I'm thankful! :) Thank you E. So Avengers was a good movie. I had a good laugh and so does E. I love the part when Hulk punched Thor after they finished fighting all the monsters. HAHAHAHA. Couldn't stop laughing at that scene cause it's just too hilarious. And Hulk really did a good job in this movie cause he's just so funny! Tony Stark was being a bitch the whole time and Capt America was like so angrybirddotcom. HAHAHAHA. But still taught us one thing, that with unity everything is possible. As long as we all unite as one, we can make things possible, even the impossibles. :) So after the movie E & I went home while the rest went to have supper or chillax somewhere I can't remember. :) I guess all these years ever since I know the skaters, I'm spending every year just a few days before my actual birthday with them and I feel that's a bliss. 

We grow older, things start to change, people start to change. 
As soon as I hit 24 this year, I have so much emotions in me. 
I'm not good enough, that's all I feel. 
I'm such a failure at this age. And I need to start to make things different. 
I need to get out of my comfort zone and start reaching out for something that's better and higher. 
I've wasted too much time on useless people and things. 

Time to get moving, Kat.
This is your life.
Make it worthwhile.
Make it sparkle.
Make it proud. 

Next post will really be how I spent my birthday!
Just hold on.
I'm catching up with my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment