![]() |
| Little Chloe is now grown up! (: So cute to see her drawing and writing! |
I had JCI meeting on last Friday. Aunt Jess and Little Chloe came. It's been so long since I've seen them. Aunt Jess is slimming down and it's good to see them both in good health. (:
Dad's Chicken Rice and MBS.
| Happy Baby and her Daddy. |
| My Old Man. <3 |
| Model-to-be. HAHA. =) |
| Credits: Michelle Photography. |
| Never too old. LOL |
| Oldest and the youngest. 12 years apart, same Zodiac. |
ZOO!
| Say Hi to crocodile. =) |
| Happy Girl! :D |
I spent my weekend with my family cause cousin Ben came to Singapore for a visit. We went to take photo at One Fullerton and to the Zoo. (: The last time I went to Zoo was like 2007 I think? HAHA. Damn long ago. Honestly, Zoo has changed quite a bit. Be it the animals or the place itself. It brought back memories when I went there the last weekend. :| The whole trip was good other than the stupid 10mins rain after the animal show! I was so excited over the show I swear that in the longest time of my life, I've not felt so excited over animal show. LOL. Maybe cause I didn't catch the animal show the last time I went there. But my weekend was really good and well spent with everyone who was there. (:
Now the next thing I'm looking forward to is Genting & Hometown trip on 1st September! (: Going with Boyfriend and my Family. (: Can't wait can't wait! (:
Last night while I was watching my drama on PPS, Boyfriend suddenly rolled his chair to my side and tell me ' Let's go to Australia. ' I was looking at him in shock then said ' When you can leave Singapore then say. ' Cause clearly he was just joking. Though I did for a second thought that maybe it would be real but yeah, back to reality, it won't happen. Just so happen at the same time, Vivian gave me the contact of her friend who's in Aussie working in Hotel line. I hesitated. I don't know if I should contact her because I still haven't sort out things within myself. Or maybe I did, just that lack of the courage to carry out. But as of now, I think I'll just leave it first since my course only finish next year January. Plus I have plans to continue with my Degree.. So yeah.. ): Dilemma.
Apart from that, while we're both lying on the bed going to sleep, Boyfriend suddenly said ' Can we sleep with Jeorgi for one night when we go to Genting? Like she sleep in the middle.. ' LOL I was like ' hur? ' But it was damn funny. LOL. When he said that of course. I can't even be sure if Jeorgi is gonna even want to sleep with us. I'm scared she'll just cry damn loudly when she wake up in the middle of the night and then only see me and Boyfriend, no Grandma. HAHAHA. It will be a damn funny scene. I think end of the day we still have to bring her back to my Queen. LOL. Nonetheless, we can still try.. (: I know he's super excited over this trip cause it's the first time going on a vacation with my family and includes Jeorgi. (:
Exam is on this Saturday. It's so fast. And my Law's result will be out in a jiffy as well. Praying hard that my result will be good. :\ For F&B, it's by far the most dead and dry module ever. But still, have to pull through this times and get everything done and over with. Tomorrow is assignment submission and I'm gonna let my lecturer go through my assignment tonight to see if there's anymore changes to make! (:
Okay, I shall stop here now.
Update soon.
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment