Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Genting + Hometown! :D:D




























Life has been pretty much good. My Business Law's result came out today and I scored a distinction! (: My second core module scoring a distinction! (: Hopefully it will all be good like now. (: 

This month's school's schedule is really fucked up. Keeps changing and changing and I'm gonna miss more than what was planned. $$ fly away alr. ): Sigh. 

And I've been pretty much very depressed about my weight issues. So please don't provoke me with this or else I might just wanna kill you. -.- I'm dead serious okay! 

Going to Genting tomorrow morning and then back to hometown to visit relatives. Been a long time since I went back! (: So Happy! Plus the news about my result, it's a bonus! :D

Update more soon about tonight's partyyy! (: 
And yes, I'm hitting the clubs tonight. Yes, CLUBS. (: 
Come down to clarke quay if you wanna see me! LOL >.< 

No comments:

Post a Comment