Monday, August 8, 2011

School + Skate.

Ma Maison for school's assignment! (:

Yeah so you see... I was a good girl to go to a restaurant for my assignment. YES, FOR MY ASSIGNMENT'S SAKE. -.- it's like going there to survey the place etc. Haha. (: Shida, Nick and myself had an enjoyable night! Really! We were like laughing, joking and talking nonsense the entire night! HAHAHA. (: But it's really the company that matters! (: Just that I was in heels and suffering from too-long-never-wear-heels-pain. T.T Overall, love the entire night! (: The food the was not bad. My first time trying escargot and it's not really my kind of food cause.... It's too big! I don't mind eating like many mane cockles.. But escargot... I find it weird. :\ Plus after my lecturer told us how the escargots were prepared.. I was like, omg I'm not gonna eat it anymoreeeeee! EEEWW! 

BBQ @ Yishun Dam!
 

Meeting up with old friends is one of the things I love to do! I haven't been out with this three awesome people for the longest time! Though I still see Mic but not the other two. (: So the BBQ at Yishun Dam last Friday was a good reminisce for us all. (: We used to do that, just the four of us as well! (: Have I mentioned before how well they took care of me when I met my accident in 2008? And all my ex-boyfriend did was humiliating me and insulting me rather than being there for me and take care of me? If not for this three friends of mine, I think I'd probably sink into depression with that fucking scar on my face. They never failed to tell me how beautiful I was even when I had that dressing on my face. They're the ones who brought me out because I have cast on my leg and they're the ones who bring to places I want to go and they're the ones who accompanied me through that tough period to accept the 'new' me. So even when I don't meet them in the longest time, I've always have them in my mind at times when I'm alone or reminiscing my past. (: 

My life is rather more or less the same every weekend now. I'm trying to make it a habit to go and skate every weekend, like the past. Maybe not so much of sliding but I'll just try to slide a little like I used to. I believe once a slider, always a slider. But first, I think I need to find my knee guards. I lost one side of it and I have no idea where the other side went to!!!!! T.T I've been trying really hard to slim down because I think I'm already over my ideal weight even though my BMI shows that I'm fine. I'M TOTALLY NOT FINE WITH THAT TUMMY! Boyfriend has been really nice to run with me every week and keep encouraging me when we're jogging around his house areas. (: And I've been eating a lot of fruits.. An apple a day keeps the doctor away! (: A lot of people are asking me why am I so health conscious lately, yeah, you got your answer here, I'M FAT OKAY? -.- so Shut the fuck up and keep your comments to yourself. Thank you.

I have a lot of things in my mind recently, just maybe need to find some time to type them down. So yeah, bye for now. (: It's jogging tonight and I wonder which route Boyfriend has prepared for me. <3 xx

And oh, Happy One Month Old to Baby Bryant. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment