8th July - Sam Kor's Birthday! (:
It was Sam Kor's birthday on the 1st. But he was on leave and he couldn't make time for us on the 2nd so we had to postpone the celebration the week after. It wasn't as crazy as long year when he was made to go on stage and got tease by the performers, it was a lot more quieter and more people this time. (: Last year was like I think only 5 of us whereas this year, there's 17 of us. (: It was good because everyone was having this tough and busy time.. I guess this is more or less the life of an operator or broker in shipping line. Their schedules are fucked up, always last minute changes, busy and there's time difference sometimes. So you see, it wasn't a really easy thing to gather so many of them to be present for such event. So in fact, I really appreciate those who turned up especially those who are like Rainy and Calvin who woke up early in the morning to travel to Singapore to work, it was so tiring for them. (: The night ended at about 12mn and we all went home after that. Uncle Vernon sent Rainy, Mona and myself back. Rainy was staying over at my house that day. Haha. (: But afterall I'm happy everyone enjoyed themselves and made time for each other despite it's Friday and it's like you know, PARTY TIME!~~
9th July - Daddy's Chicken Rice.
Straight on the next day, we head to Daddy's chicken rice at Bishan. Yes, in case you're wondering, my dad sell chicken rice and is rather famous, been on papers and TV etc. I don't normally go down because my dad don't really allow us to be present when he's working. So yeah, before I went down for lunch that day I've actually already told him about my trip there earlier and yay no queue (like duh?!)!! And so, I fulfilled my promise to bring them to the chicken rice (which I don't normally do!) and now it's someone's turn to organise the JB trip! -.- After chicken rice, they went to Kbox which I didn't follow because I had to go to school so Boyfriend and I left respectively to home and school. Haha. (:
9th July - Visit Aunt Jessica and her Baby Beh.
You know, the most wonderful, beautiful and amazing days for a woman has 3 days basically. 1st - Their wedding day. 2nd - The day her baby is born. And lastly, the day they see their child get married. Aunt Jessica finally have her baby boy after so long and I'm in fact really happy for them both, Uncle Kenny and Aunt Jessica. I don't have any other meanings by saying this but really, just plain happiness. Having newborns in a family is really something to be happy about. I'm someone who love kids so this is definitely something very happy for me especially when I even know the mother herself. (: So I went to visit her and her baby boy after school that day. (: It was really good seeing her smiling. The baby boy is handsome with sharp nose, big eyes and nice hair! (: Everything good is with him. (: I'm so happy to see them! ^.^ And I'm glad Chloe likes her baby brother a lot. (:
10th July - Skate.
I went skating in the longest time on the 10th. At the end of the day after I shower etc, this is what I found on my cuff. -.- Blue black. In my mind I was like ' zzzzz ' -.- Like that also can blue black. Vivi said cause I didn't exercise for too long and the muscles became tender meat. LOL. So I'm easily bruised now. :\ ): Sigh. But nonetheless, it was a great skating day. (:11th July - Duck Rice with Seb.
I love this duck rice and char kuay teow since the day Capt Seb brought Emilyn and myself there. (: Super love the tenderness of the duck meat and the soup is whooolala! (:
13th July - Nick and Rina's Birthday!
Last lesson for Business Law.
![]() |
| Favourite Lecturer by far! (: |
Korean BBQ!
Korean BBQ with Siew Jie, Sharon, Emilyn and Ling Wei. Haha we were supposed to go for the cheap and nice Korean BBQ at Outram but in the end it was closed down so we went to Chinatown and find any Korean BBQ. But thing is, we don't get to BBQ ourselves. ): But it was really great talking about our life and updating each other about stuffs and of course, BOYFRIEND BITCHING SESSION! HAHAHAHA. >.< <317th July - Skating with loves.
Yeap, as you see, I went to ECP again. I was there early like 11am so me, Vivian, Emilyn and Jack went to Lagoon's side first. After that we back to the rink. (: Hahaha. It was a good thing that I'm skating again. And it's like finally every week I'm exercising! (: Hehe. Either skating or running. (: Or maybe both! :D Skating was great just that I gotta leave early to go back to Boyfriend's house. :\
17th July - Dinner for Kenneth's Birthday!
Kenneth's birthday on the 19th and Francis was gonna go on reservist so we had an advance birthday dinner with Kenneth. (: It's been a while since we all go out in a tiny group like this and it's been almost a month since they last saw Boyfriend so it was good that they finally met up? Oh no, Boyfriend saw Kenneth on the 2nd. But oh well it was a good thing that we met up besides seeing each other in the office. I wonder how long more are we all gonna be under the same 'roof'. Hmmm..
18th July - Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow P2 at Cathay Platinum Movie Suite!
I've always been wanting to go to Gold Class but my friend told me about Platinum Movie Suite and it's slightly cheaper on a weekday. So since we were both busy on weekends and I decided to book on Monday after work which is the earliest we both can! Haha! Okay, my experience with them would have been better if I have like pillows. LOL. Okay I'm kidding. I rate it 8.5/10 for the comfort and service. The sofa seat is very comfy and the hall have like probably 20+ seats? Cause ours is the smaller one I think. The biggest hall they have is like 28 seats? Lol. But the overall in there was great! Love it. Just that it's really priceyyyyyyy! But it's worth it for Harry Potter. The day ended with going back to Boyfriend's house and there's homecooked dinner by his Mom I've always love homecooked food so yeah, YUMMY. (: And I was feeling sad that night. Because Harry Potter came to an end and I felt like my childhood has ended. ): NOOOOOOO. Harry...................... Hermoine......................... ): Ron........... Omg. T.T Sighhhh.
23rd July - Baby Jeorgina in SG. (:
My baby Jeorgina is out to Singapore. (: Sooooooooo happy to hear her ankle's bells ringing when I was at the doorrrrr. :D Love her to bits and pieces! (: Nowadays she's rarely here because my sister isn't working anymore so she's taking care of her herself. It's a relief on our side as well. Just that the house is too quiet. :\ but whenever she's around, the house is so much chirpier and happier. (:
30th July - Cooking Day. (:
Yeap, I cooked Mee Hun Kuay cause my stupid Boyfriend kept bugging me. So I was being nice to cook for him. HAHA. Say you love me so much you idiot. HAHAHAHA. But okay la, he's very nice to me also by coming to my house early in the morning to accompany me. (: <3 I know you love what I cooked. HAHA. >.<
30th July - Captain America with Skaters etc.
So, we caught Capt America. I didn't know what was that before we watch it. So it's like another Thor, superman and spiderman kinda movies. I don't know. I don't really have much interest in watching these kind of movies. I meant I don't mind watching but if given a comedy to choose between, clearly it will be the comedy. HAHAHA. (: But it was really nice seeing so many people at one time, even those that I haven't seen in like a year maybe? LOL or more. (: Dota was good except that I'm such a noob now compared to 2.5yrs ago. -.- BOO. Okay, I'm gonna keep training! Die never mind, it's part and parcel of life. Bleahs.
31st July - Princess Michelle's Birthday outing!
It's no joke to be back home at 6:45am and slept at 7+ and having to wake up at like 12:30pm? KILLING ME OMG. Lesson learnt: Never go out until so late if you have programme the next day! So it was my Princess Jiamin's Birthday. We went to Kallang Leisure Park and my Queen love that place since then. LOL. She said it has like everything they want. Food, Ice rink, bowling, Jap food and even Kbox. So she said we're gonna go back there again next time. -.- I'm glad they had fun there and I'm glad to have my cousins with us this time. (:
Okay, this is pretty much a longgggggggggggg post already so I'll probably update more on myself next time. (:
Stay tuned.
X





































No comments:
Post a Comment