Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Books, Computers, Office & Homes.

Photobucket
I'm kinda not very happy with myself. -.- 
Going crazy cause I can't balance my Balance Sheet.

Photobucket
AND;
IF only I look this perfect. But with a higher nose bridge and like, bigger boobs? LOL

Photobucket
IF only I'm even fairer than this.

Photobucket
And I don't have to wear specs anymore. 
I'LL BE PERFECT. -.- 
But too bad, I'm born this way. Sigh.

ANYWAY, UPDATES.

Photobucket
Capt Sebastian caught this fish and he got our office's coffeeshop's tenant to cook for us.

Photobucket
Emilyn say it's the tongue. LOL.

Photobucket
Meal for 4. Haha. (:

Photobucket
Boyfriend and I trying out Facetime on iPhone 4. This is so funny!

Photobucket
Dinner at Kovan Hawker last Wednesday.

Photobucket
Boyfriend's Mutton shop. SUPER MUTTON-ish SMELL! -.-

Photobucket
My very sinful dinner with Felicia and Deon last Thursday; Yishun Laksa.

Photobucket
Lunch last Friday. Vegetarian. I'm super holy. HAHAHA.

Photobucket
Got spammed by Kris with Emoji last Sunday. LOL

Photobucket
Wanted a Honeydew Sago but ended up they don't sell anymore. Time to change menu? -.-

Photobucket
The ALWAYS invisible Taxi Stand.

Photobucket
Ramen at don't know where near Alley Bar.

Photobucket
My lunch yesterday. Vegetarian.

As my title was saying, my life is pretty much involving all these now. Books and computers and office and homes. Study, assignments, work, back home and Boyfriend's house. Yeah, my life. I'm sort of used to it now. It's been two weeks and I'm kinda liking this school life. Though I'm pretty much busy with school and assignments etc but I feel good actually. To be back in school and learning stuffs. (: So yeah, I should be very happy about it. Just that I'm still not used to staying up until wee hours having to not balance my balance sheet. -.- It was damn tedious..... to stay awake and do an assignment for like 2hours yet cannot balance. Worse is, it's only ONE FREAKING question. -.- BRGHHHH! 

Other than that, met up with Kris Darling and BABY MARIA. LOL ( The both of them are complaining on my facebook saying I don't call them sweet names anymore. RAHHH! ) Went to walk around Orchard and looking for a wallet that catch my eyes. And finally I saw it! HAHA. Will post up the photos if I really got it. Tsk. (: 

And spending time lying on the bed watching 下一站,幸福 with Boyfriend after a long day is perfect. I just wanted to rest my mind and release the stress that piled on me from school by laughing at the show from my laptop or just sleep in peace. But apparently I didn't have a very peaceful sleep cause Boyfriend said I made a lot of noise when I was asleep. Like sleep talk or something? o.O I don't know... Maybe I dreamt about my unbalanced Balance Sheet. -.- LOL. Anyway, I hope I won't have insomnia in the near future. ): 

Other than that, everything is good. (:

Oh I suddenly thought of something. I wouldn't mind a whole lot set of Dior makeup stuffs as Birthday Present. (:
HAHAHAHA!!
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
I want a Boyfriend who is also my Best Friend. 
But sad to say, my Boyfriend is not my Best Friend, as of now and maybe not even for future.

Photobucket
Whenever I'm unhappy, I want something like this. Colourful, bright things to cheer me up.

Photobucket
This, was my last year's birthday dinner at ilLido Italian Restaurant at Sentosa Golf Club.
And you know what's the best present for my Birthday this year? 
I want them back.
ALL.


Seriously, I hate the person who make them have to stay away from me. Just one person and it caused so much of inconvenience. You're fucking selfish. Period.

P/S: It's time to decide. To listen and settle or just ignore and carry on. Giving myself one week to decide what's best for me.

P/P/S: Stop irritating me with your ego or whatever. I don't give a flying fuck. I'm sorry to tell you in fact I HATE ALL THESE EGO SHIT. Don't try to reason with me because you know I'm just gonna give you ignorance. Don't piss me off by talking to me about anything that has gotta do with your ego or what. I'm not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment