Monday, April 4, 2011

2 x 2 = 4.

Photobucket
In case you guys don't know, I love my eyes more than I love anything else. Because my eyes are my asset. I have abnormally huge eyes that differ from the rest of my family, I don't know why and that's what made me special among them all. And I was the only with such eyes, perfecto since young. But now, I have to wear spectacles. ): Myopia and astigmatism. ): I'm damn sad now. ):

Photobucket
If you're interested. I'm in Kaplan now.

Photobucket
So many people's birthday on 1st April? -.- I know one of them is fake. Lol.

Photobucket
Saturday morning, Boyfriend went to collect my work permit with me. (:

Photobucket
Wahaha too bored while waiting and there, that ah neh in the middle of us, so weird.

Photobucket
(:

Photobucket
Boyfriend and I at Bugis, last Friday. I lost that hairband on Saturday at the swimming complex. ):
Jurong East Swimming Complex.
2nd April 2011.
Photobucket
Happy little girl. (: Heh.

Photobucket
Getting ready to go swimming.

Photobucket
Letting her get use to the water. (: Okay I know I'm fat shut up. :\

Photobucket
Loving the water already. Hahahaha. She actually didn't want me to hold her! -.-

Photobucket
Want to take photo with her also difficult, keep moving, turning her head and all. Lol.

Photobucket
My mom say she love this tyre. I don't know why also.. Hahaha.

Photobucket
She keep bouncing herself around. Damn funny!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tired already I think. Hahahaha! Super cute!

Photobucket
Princess Jiamin bring her to the playground.

Photobucket
Princess Jiayi playing with her at another children pool. Haha.

Photobucket
Ended the night with some group photos. (:

Photobucket
<3

Photobucket
>.<

Photobucket
My naked face. Okay, ugly I know shut up.

Photobucket
My hair is super messy.

Photobucket
Bleahs!

Photobucket
What are they looking at?

Photobucket
This!

Photobucket
And this!

Photobucket
On the way to Northpoint in the cab. (:

Photobucket
Super serious looking at the camera cover.

Photobucket
I asked her to pose and this is what she gave me. Damn cute!


Jeorgina and her friend. Lol.

Lazy Sunday.
3rd April 2011. 
Photobucket
Banana Walnut Loaf! :D

Photobucket
Sleeping Baby!

Photobucket
Finally he can get so close to her. Haha.

Photobucket
And take a picture with her. 
Yeah that's me sleeping. LOL.
Too tired okay! -.-

I had a fulfilling weekend! (: like 90% of the time was spent with my family, together with Boyfriend. (: heh. It was really good to be around them the whole time. Seeing the little naughty baby Jeorgina walking around me, don't allow me to do things and keep pulling my shorts and seeing her so happy playing with water at the swimming complex, it's a complete blessing. (: I love how close me and my family is now. (: 

Friday night was going to Boyfriend's Polymates dinner at Bugis. Some of them I already knew, like James, Alvin and Cheetong. The rest of them were first time meeting. And thank you Alvin, trying so hard to introduce me to their Polymates! -.- That's because he wants to tell them my full name! -.- GRRR! But it was nice to see them talk about their past. (:

Saturday was spent at Jurong east with the little ones and Queen, together with Boyfriend. Sunday was cooking Mee Hun Kuay and then baking Banana Walnut Loaf. (: Great lazy Sunday isn't it? I LOVE TO GET LAZY ON SUNDAYS! :D

Today is Monday and it's kinda blue because I slept at 2am last night having Baby Jeorgina to cry in the middle of the night. ): Didn't have enough sleep, that's why. I'm so going home to read up my study guide tonight and sleep early. Tomorrow is the first day of school, it's rather exciting and at the same time, my heart's already feeling tired knowing it's gonna be a long day. ): Never mind, soon I'll be used to this life. I know I can do it! :D 

Taiwan Taiwan. This and that and that and this. Here and there and there and here. Why do I feel like I'm always the only one who's enthusiastic about organising trips whereas everyone else is like, being spoon fed? Why is it like everyone cannot confirm everything all at once instead of like all the ' don't know don't know ' ? Don't they know it's causing hell lot of inconvenience for the person organising the trip/event? There's a reason for planning things ahead. So that you can fucking block your dates. If not what's the fucking point of ' advance notice '? I'm learning this. It's okay, people take people for granted. I'm not gonna be nice anymore. Only to those whom I want to. I'm gonna always give last minute shits again. (: You don't like it? Look into the mirror and tell yourself that. Fuck you all seriously. 

Yes, going to be time of the month soon. Don't provoke me, I'll bite. 
I need my DVDs and potato chips.

P/S: Sorry you gotta bear with my nonsense again.

No comments:

Post a Comment