Being here for 2.5years going on 3 years.
The only thing I hate about this company is mainly the people here.
Honestly, in 2009, I was hired as a receptionist. I'm not anywhere close paid as a PA.
I was then told back then what are my jobscopes. I did them all. So why is it that my boss can say I'm useless for doing what I'm supposed to be doing?
I read something I shouldn't yesterday. And I believe that was true partially.
G's twitter became public out of the blue and I happen to chance across it while browsing around.
Then I saw that she wrote about K complaining to B about me. About how useless I am, always on MC and do wrong stuffs, want to fire me. G added that B told K of what I did to his younger brother and B asked G not to be too happy cause K want to fire me.
I am very unhappy and super dulan.
- Why am I useless just because he has a PA now and I'm back to doing my receptionist jobscope?
- I'm on MC, I was unwell and I stayed at home, I'm not going out to play. And for this almost 4 months, I only took 3 days MC. Always on MC? Why not say he's always not around and it just so happen that when he's around, I'm on MC? Dafug?
- How the hell can I do wrong stuffs when I'm not even doing his things anymore? It doesn't make sense. My jobscope is simple and chances of making mistake is close to impossible? So wtf? What I do wrong?
- B said I did something to his younger brother. FYI, I stop contacting B,H,J,L etc since more than half a year ago. I only remember the last time I was supposed to meet up with him, was before his Japan trip but in the end because he only want to meet after 12mn, I decided not to meet him. And the last time he talked to me was on the phone before he go to aussie and I rejected because I don't want to see them? B's younger brother called me on 15th feb from aussie and I didn't even pick up. Fb chat me and I never even reply. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO HIS BROTHER? Honestly WTF?! I don't get it.
First of all, this motherfucking company is not small. This motherfucking company have fucked up management. This motherfucking company underpaid me.
My employment letter was stated as receptionist. I'm told to do more than a receptionist, more like a PA/secretary. My boss abused vulgarities on me. My boss says I'm stupid in front of 60 people in the office. My boss's family contact me and ask me to do things including booking movie tickets? Making me pay and never pay me back? GREAT. Yeah, you know that's not the job of a RECEPTIONIST. But I still took it and do things for him. Until he got his PA about half a year ago then I didn't have to do his things. All these, was done without any additional pay raise. On top of that, I've always been feeling so stress about doing his stuffs. Especially when I started studying last year and I almost couldn't cope anymore.. Too much for me to take. So was it wrong of me to tell my HR that I can't take it anymore and seek her help to get a PA for K soon?
Secondly, J's organisation. I stop going because it's purely a waste of my time and energy. I have school, I have work, I have my own commitments. Why is it that I stop going to J's organisation seems like I become a criminal? I don't have time for all the late meetings and events on weekend. I have classes and I don't want to waste my money going to school and in the end because of the organisation's things I fucked up my studies. Was I wrong to focus on my studies? B had to go school. B doesn't need to work and study at the same time. and you know what? What right do they have to say me when they know nothing about me?
Fucking rich fuckers.
If not because I want to get my PR, I won't be tolerating all these.
I'm so tempted to show K what G wrote on her twitter and want to make clarifications.
Asked for advises and was told that it's not a very wise choice.
But I'm really provoked.
Those bloody fuckers should just learn to mind their own business.
Phew.
Now I feel a lot more better.
I've been so unhappy.
No comments:
Post a Comment