Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Felicia's Birthday!

E! :)

Mine!

E's!

Me! :)

Myself, E, F, J & J.

Happy Birthday! :)




J & I on B's car! :)

E & I! :)

It's F's Birthday today! :) 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :) 

She had her be-early birthday celebration last Saturday at Changi's Seafront Chalet. I met up with E first at Bishan and we head down together! :) Stopover at Tampines to eat something first before going over to the Chalet! And I swear I'm like pig. 

E & I had Pastamania as our dinner, then head over to the chalet and we had buffet then after which we had some BBQ food. OMG I feel super pig. Everytime before my menses come I will tend to eat a lot more!!! ): 

That aside, F's family are very much bonded and I just love how that works in a family. Be bonded. Her dad is super sweet to her, her mom too. Her sister is helpful and I can see them being quite a good host in providing the food and drinks, making sure everyone have enough for themselves. I like seeing things like that. It keep me wondering, will my Queen do this for me in the future? And yes, I know the answer. She will. Because all parents will go all out for their kids. Including myself in the future. :) 

We left at about 11:30 and B dropped us at town to take train home actually. But we didn't managed to catch the last train! ): Sigh. So E & I ended up taking cab home and I came to realise she stay near Daddy's chicken rice! HAHA. :) And near E.K(my boyfriend)'s house! :)

Poor E.K(my Boyfriend) has been spending the Saturday with my family himself since I left home. He went out with Queen, Baby J & Princess M. :) I was home only to see the very nice sight of him playing with Baby J. Love those time when I caught him smiling to Baby J like he's the father of her. HAHAHA. 

Finally, after almost half a year, I've decided to stayover at E's house again, tonight. 
I don't know if that's good or bad but yeah, I've gotta start somewhere. 
I know I can't avoid going to his house in the future. 
Sigh. 

Okay, next post will be Swimming at SengKang! 

No comments:

Post a Comment