Monday, March 26, 2012

Shannon Ang's Wedding!


Came back from Phuket and went to Shannon's Wedding in my super black skin tone. ):
S & R.
E & myself.
The pretty bride and handsome groom.
So pretty!
E & Shannon.
S & Shannon.
S & Myself.
Pretty ladies with me.
That's the ring I want!
Busy texting!
After lunch we went to dinner at House of Seafood! :)
Aftermath! >.< 
ECP's Macdonald. :)
Baby Lynn.
Feast! :)





































Finally after so long.. Shannon's Wedding has come to a happy ending! :) We have been hearing about her wedding since forever and have been dying to attend! Finally the day has arrived. :)

The wedding was a luncheon at The Sentosa Resorts and Spa. The one that I've been to for V's birthday and I found that place a rather nice place! I met up with S, in a taxi and head to Harbour Front to meet up with E, R & SO. HAHA. Pardon me, but I think I'm getting lazier to even type names. -.- PAISEH. 

Took the shuttle bus that took forever to the hotel and I like the reception area! :) As usual, there's guestbook etc but I found the one that you leave your thumbprints super cute and unique! :) HAHA. Next time I will decorate my own guestbook and have something so sweet for me to keep my memories! :)

Lunch ended at about 3 and V dropped E, S and myself at Vivo. Went to starbucks for a drink but before that we went to Love & Co. to look at engagement rings. Saw the heart shape engagement ring that I saw earlier on their website and it's in PINK! Omg mad love it! Took a brochure and snap a photo of it, uploaded it on facebook and tagging E on it. LOL. He didn't mention anything about the ring though, sadly. ): Though he was looking at the brochure last weekend in my room. ): 

After that we went for dinner at House of Seafood, the one I went with V & S the last time! :) The food was nice and I love that place! :) Dinner was good and after dinner went to chill at some cafe around serangoon area! :) 

I'm sure everyone has been hearing about the macdonald's at East Coast closing down and yeap, I went down the next day after the wedding together with the skaters and I believe we all shared the same feeling. - SAD. Cause that macdonald's is a place where we gather together everytime after we skate and we spend so much time at east coast last time. East coast is a place full of memories from the past that I've been holding on to for the longest time in my life and now, I'm finally letting it go. I've finally moved on and I believe it's for the better and for the good. Life would be miserable, I suppose if I were to stay on. Nothing is gonna ever change even if I were to hold on. No point anymore. I don't feel the same already. I want a better life than it was. And tadah! My life is definitely better now though there are rough patches! ): 

Spend a few hours sitting in mac talking to the skaters and then went to the breakwater to look for tai and friends before heading home. :) I'd love to skate for fun next time but I need to find my skates first!
Bleahs!

Next post, C's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment