Friday, March 23, 2012

Phuket 11-15 March 2012.

At the boarding gate!

E & I. :)

First time going overseas with them.. :)

3rd time going on place with him! :) 

Love the sky! Especially when I'm above the clouds! :)

Alfresco, our hotel! 

E unpacking his luggage! :)
  
The condiment bar that we didn't even touch. LOL

Cupboard! :)

Im in the toilet fyi. So yeah, People can see me when I'm showering!

Balcony! :) I love it when E and I sat there almost every night to talk. =]

Tuktuk! 

E & I on our way to tailor shop. :)

Poor girl was left behind by the owners. ):

 First day, Phuket Town Night Market!
Night Market! 

E needs to learn how to smile nicer! >.<



Princess A.

Princess M.

My cousin.

Do we look alike? >.<

Super cute!! 

The only group photo of the day!



Second Day, Island Safari, Animal Shows, ATV, Elephant Trekking, Waterfall, White Water Rafting and Fruit Garden.
It took us an hour to reach this place!

The man who would carry my bag for me the whole day. :)

=]

That's a baby elephant!

Monkeys are cute!

:)

Us on the elephant!

Queen and Princess M.

E and I, with my Queen at the background!

Princess M and myself!

Waterfall! :)

Princess M is injured so E and Queen helping her with the steps.

Jump shot!

After showering, all looked refreshed!

All of us on the tuktuk! ^.^

A pretty little girl came to me, put it over my head, asked for a kiss and she returned two kisses then she refuse to let go of my hands and I had to pay 100baht! -.- 

E, Princess M, my cousin and cousin-in-law.

On the tuktuk going back to hotel!


Third Day, Island Tour.
Phi Phi Ley, Maya Beach, Viking Cafe, Monkey Island, Phi Phi Don Island and Khai Island.
At the front of the speedboat!

Phi Phi Ley Island.

The only group photo! ):

Credits: My cousin.

Credits: Me. LOL. 

Credits: E. Sucha nice photo. 

The place where we snorkel.. A lot of fishes I swear! 

Monkey Island. E with the little monkey that we fed. :)

Khai Island, the hottest island among all and I couldn't even stand the heat.

E is pouring me a glass of moscato under the hot sun and we were sitting by the pool of Alfresco.


Fourth Day, Resting Day! And Water sports for my Queen and Princesses by the beach!
E & Me.

Princess A and myself! 

Looking good! :)

Out they go on a banana boat! :)

My Queen!

Princess A.

Princess M.

Farmer and Me. xD

E helping my Queen to cut the steak cause it's too hard. Potential Son-In-Law? HAHA


Day 5, Super depress day. Shopping at the only shopping mall there and went to airport. :(
E, myself and Princess M went to foot massage for an hour before departing!

Byebye Thailand!

4:35pm: 
The weather now is like my mood. Aggressive, unpredictable, angered, fierce and filled with fire.
I'm trying to pack my feelings now and start blogging about my Thailand trip now and talk about what happened later.

Thailand was a really good trip I must say. 
The photos are just selective ones cause total I took about 500+ photos and already minimise it to 400+ >.< And I'm pretty happy that my family enjoyed the entire trip! :) 

The activities that we do etc, if you have seen my facebook, you'll know by now.. Haha. 

There are in fact a few things that I gained from this trip..

  1. Bonding with my family is stronger..
  2. E and my family are closer as well..
  3. E  & I have another progression.
Throughout the trip, E have been helping me and my Queen to look after the girls.. And I believe without him, Queen and I probably won't be enjoying just as much. He's always the one who accompany them to play all the things they wanna play, do all the things they wanna do. He's supportive and spontaneous and that helped me a lot in making sure they have a good time. :) 

And I could see in Queen's eyes that she's pretty much satisfied with him being able to take care of my Princesses and entertaining them throughout, just like what he does when he's at my house. :) Queen and E seems to have even more things to talk about. >.< 

Throughout the trip, E & I talked a lot about our future.. Cause we see people bringing kids to holiday and my cousin talking about bringing her kids to holiday.. About a lot of other things.. Everyone knows I want a dog.. And one of the conversation we had in phuket was something like this.. 

Saw some ang moh bringing 3kids to Phuket too. So I asked;

Me: Ling.. next time we have kids, will you still bring me go holiday? 
E: Of course go la! 
Me: Then baby leh? 
E: Bring together!
Me: But baby too small how?
E: Put at home.
Me: Put at home who take care?! 
E: Put together with our dog.
Me: -.- Then we need to train the dog how to make milk for baby, change diaper for baby and shower for baby? 
E: Yeah lor!
Me: Then who feed the dog? 
E: The baby lor. They look after each other! 
Me: -.- 
E: Don't worry la! I will bring you all go overseas! :)

So yeah, we had a lot of conversations like this over there and it's kinda like heartwarming whenever I see him being so attentive to my family.. No doubt he's clumsy etc at times but when it comes to us, he's pretty attentive.. :)

And lately we've been having a lot of talks.. Or maybe, more like discussions. Talked about which bank is best to open joint account. The account is meant for our future usage. We talked about if we're getting married then where are we having the wedding banquet etc etc. In the past when he mention anything about joint account etc, I'm always the one who shun away from all these topics.. But now it seems like I've already accepted  all these things that's gonna be coming my way. But first of all, I need to get my PR before executing a lot of plans. A lot of planning and discussions is needed now.. Haha. I'm like preparing to get married already but in fact, everything is just discussion and nothing is concluded yet. >.<

Oh well, I really enjoyed this trip a lot cause somehow it meant a lot to me to see that E is fitting himself into my family relatively well! :)

Next post shall be Shannon Ang's Wedding!
I'll try to do that soon! :\ 

No comments:

Post a Comment