| Dinner was at Boat Quay's Professor Brawn. |
| Whole of second floor. Reminds me of Strictly Pancake! |
| Program list. |
| Grown up C. |
| V, C & myself. |
| The 6 girls. |
| HQ Bar. |
| A drink I won from the bartender! >.< Snowball! |
| This is G. & that was the game I had to play to win the drink! |
It has been ages since I attended any of their events. Yeah, can say I'm trying to completely shut myself up from all kinds of socializing and going to events etc. I wonder how the hell can I actually do it. But hell yes, going to their events/meetings take up too much of my time that even my Queen is unhappy. I don't have so much time to waste.. I'm not rich like them.
But I did offered help. I did told them that if they need manpower I can help out once in a while and attend dinners etc. But if they want to completely shut me off then so be it. I don't want to be in the committee, I made that clear. -.- I enjoy being part of them, but I don't really enjoy doing too much of whatever they're doing. It's a good place to go to if you want to if you're not working and have a lot of savings. HAHA. Nope, I don't qualify for both. Sorry!
After the dinner, I went to HQ Bar at Club Street with G & V. Not a bad place and we had quite a bit of catch up! After that we head to Play which was just down duxton road. >.< First time being at Play, I think it's really not bad! :)
Ended my night at 4am after reaching home about 3+.
Thank you G & V for sending me home! :)
Ended my night at 4am after reaching home about 3+.
Thank you G & V for sending me home! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment