![]() |
| Lost weight? ): |
![]() |
| No more tummy! (: |
![]() |
| Slimmer face? |
I've been saying that I need to lose weight etc etc. And I procrastinate about going on diet as well. Well, I guess the recent issues really gave me a good chance to lose weight. Since after CATS-Classified, I lost about 5-6kg? From the time I said I wanna lose weight back in I think, August/September, I've lost a total of 10kg. But from August - CATS-Classified, I never really go on diet etc so my weight was up and down and most of the time, I eat what I lost. So yeah, never really put in much efforts. -.-
CATS-Classified was on 25th November. I started going on diet since the start of this month. My appetite now has really grown to super tiny. I survived on liquid stuffs most of the days. And eat only a meal a day. Plus lately my mood was not really stable and that affected my appetite. So basically, I eat only one meal a day, it's either lunch or dinner and I can't complete my meal. Don't ask me why but yes, I have no appetite. And I just broke my record of not having any solid food for 24hours yesterday. And yes, I wasn't hungry and only had my first bite just now lunch. Had like one egg prata and I thought I could finish my cheese one too but after 3 mouth and I'm done. Too full to continue. -.- Yeah, I hope to lose another 8kg more by December 31st! And that makes every week to lose about 3kg! Well, I think it's do-able cause I did that in the first week! (:
Feeling a little guilty cause I didn't spend much time with my cousins since they came to Singapore on Sunday! ): I've got class yesterday and today! ): They're leaving tomorrow already!! But I'm glad that they went to USS on Monday and enjoyed themselves! It's been a really long time since this twin cousins of mine came to Singapore together! They're all grown ups now and it's really tough for them to leave my hometown together end of the year or during June holidays cause the salon will have a lot of customers and usually my Uncle wants them to help out. ): So yeah, it's a rare chance that they can come over together. Queen brought them to Bugis yesterday and they're going to Marche today! ): Marcheeeeeee! A pity I have class tonight! If not I'll join them! ):
ANYWAY, I'm glad I've finally got rid of 10kg of FATS. Whatever you all wanna call it. -.- Whoever calls me a fatty last time YOU WATCH ME. I'LL SLIM DOWN AND LET YOU SEE. Bloody idiots. I think if you don't see any bones on me you're gonna call me fat already. So I think whole of Singapore, there are a lot of fatty/fat people around. Seriously, calling a girl Fatty is the worst thing you can do. Especially if you're a guy. Once or twice is okay, but when it's more, I don't think it's anything funny anymore. -.-
Okay, Good Luck to me and Business Stats today! ):
Update soon! :)
Byebye!
If this is the way you want things to be, I got your message. I don't expect you to expect any changes without any changes to this current situation. If this is not what you want, show me. Your words are worthless.



No comments:
Post a Comment