![]() |
| NYE with lovelies last night was great! |
![]() |
| The view I woke up to this morning. (: |
![]() |
| Looking good! :) |
![]() |
| Yeap, I was at MBS! :) |
![]() |
| I went with her. |
![]() |
| And her. I don't know why my face look so big but mehhh. -.- |
![]() |
| Got ready for work already! :) |
![]() |
| Okay, I'm trying to compare my face's 'roundness' compared to last time. -.- and YES, my eyelashes are pretty now! :):) |
![]() |
| Not feeling very good lately. So I tried to do stupid things to cheer myself up. |
It only happens once a year: New Year's Eve. It's a time when hopeless can be romantic, and a resolution can become a revelation. And when one night can change everything. - Movie, New Year's Eve.
In 365 days, what are the things that you've done and you're proud of it? What are the things that you've done and you regretted it? In 365 days, how many days do you actually live, having that smile on your face?
2011 has not been really nice to me. Encountered many things and done quite a lot of stuffs as well. Nothing in this world is gonna be smooth forever and we know it. But let's just face it, not all of us can face what is really there for us.
There are too many things in this world that we cannot accept. There are too many things in life that we're unhappy about.
After watching the movie NYE, somehow or rather, I had some weird feelings in me. You know, in this kind of movie, it's always happy ending and it makes you go awwwww~~ all the time, especially typical girls who love romance shows. Then it's like, 'why isn't my boyfriend like the actor?' I don't really have that feeling last night. It's more like, NYE is just... A new year, a new start but the same old you.
Some people just never learn, never change. They will never change. Not until they really lost something that important to them. I always tell my friends that if every couple hit the ' meet the right person at the right time ' then maybe we're all gonna be happy and everyday is gonna be valentine's day. But nah, that's not what reality is.
For once, I actually do hope for world to come to an end. It may be really selfish because not many people actually think like me. I'm not someone who like to have changes in my life. Yes, I'm someone who lives with familiarity. But my life started changing since 2008. And I guess I've never really been adapting to it well. I guess, I'm still trying to..
I'm not happy. That's what I want to say. I don't know how long is this going to last but I hope it's not gonna be too long.
Suddenly, I wish I'm back to Malaysia for like maybe 3months, stay out of contact with everyone here in Singapore. I missed when I was younger and I'm protected so much.
I've been isolating myself from a lot of people and only going out with selective people. I don't know why but I'm closing up, again. It felt like back in 2008 and all I want to do was just locking myself in my room, off my phone and just sleep my days away.
To be or not to be. That is the question.
To give or not to give. That is the decision.
I hope tomorrow's lunch will be good.
I hope tomorrow night will be another great night.
I can't wait for next Friday already.
It's yet another beginning of drink, drank, drunk days.
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
I can do this.
P/S: If you can't make me fall for you again like the way I did before.. I'm sorry but I guess there won't be any changes to this current situation.









No comments:
Post a Comment