![]() |
| TGIF but I'm in office waiting for Mr.I to pick me up. |
It's 7:06pm now and I'm still waiting for Mr.I to reach my office. Times like these I always tends to over-think a lot. Like, is he driving safely? Is he rushing here? Cause if he is I hope he don't cause I don't want him to drive recklessly and I don't want anything to happen to him. I will wonder if he's too tired to drive or if he's okay. All these thoughts will not go away until I see him standing in front of me. I guess I've always been like this.. As long as the person is out of my sight, I will always over-think. Maybe because of the insecurities in me, I always worry too much. No point worrying for the inevitable but I just can't help it. It's just in me.
So now, I'm hoping you can reach here safely and we will have a good night today! :)
Please drive safely and be safe.
X

No comments:
Post a Comment