Wednesday, March 27, 2013

一山还比一山高.

Poor poor Mr.I.
I was so happy yesterday When 'Right here waiting' was playing on my phone. It's Mr.I's personalized ringtone. :))) managed to hear his voice and him telling me what's happening When I'm away made me felt a lot better. :)

Today he texted me and told me that instead of working until 1am, he worked until 2am last night. Suddenly felt a pinch on my heart cause I don't know how long more is he gonna be working like this. Have that urge to give him a big long tight hug and tell him encouraging words. Have the urge to prepare lunch, dinner and supper for him cause he's too busy to even eat. Sigh.

I hope everything will be smooth for him. Hope he clinch all his projects.

If only he could drop by at my place tonight. Even if it's just five minutes. :((((

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment