Thursday, March 28, 2013

Our Agreement.

4 years ago, we made an agreement.
Is that still valid?
I hope it's still valid.

Our past has been in my mind like a non-stop rewinding machine.

Days we spent at ecp.
Days we bicker about little stuffs.
Days we cried together about us.
Days we quarrel so hard yet we will still hold each other's hand at the end of the day.
Days we spent at our favourite playground talking things out.
Days we fight and yet the Next day I still receive my favourite blue rose and fried rice you asked your mom to teach you how to cook because it's Valentine's day.
Days you kiss me on my forehead out of the blue or hug me so tightly out of nowhere.
Days we do nothing and just taking bus from one end of Singapore to the other end of Singapore.

I miss us.
But I'm confused.

If the agreement between us still valid, can I rightfully claim you back now?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment