Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Love Surprises! :)

Movie date last Friday! :)

Went to pray on Sat and I got a good one!! ^.^

Pleasant surprise in the morning!
In case you're wondering why I said he's early..
That's because he don't normally wake up this early for work!
His working hours is like 3pm-5pm though it's supposed to be 9am-6pm. -.-
Yesterday was because he had site show the whole day from 10am.

Mr.I reach an hour earlier and waited for me downstairs. :\ 

Aiyo why so sweet.
Always accommodating me.
Sweetness overdose!

Went for lunch at Ah Chiang!
My favourite porridge!

Mr.I was afraid that I'm not eating enough and bought this for me as my tea-break snack!

I had a great Friday evening eating my favourite dry Mee Hun Kuay at Lorong 5 and then was movie Jack The Giant Slayer followed by bowling at downtown and ended the night with Jalan Kayu prata! I managed to clear half of the prata! Which is already better than the 3mouths of prata the week before! :) 

Spent my Saturday afternoon with Lynn and the night at Liquid Empire where Mr.I gave me a surprise! Hahaha. Thank you! I love how you surprise me! ^.^ 

Sunday was spent chilling at Bliss for 4 hours. 

I had a pleasant monday morning having Mr.I's text to go for lunch together and he's being a total sweet dope by always being so accommodating and pampering me! He reach an hour earlier which resulted in me going for early lunch cause I didn't want him to wait for too long though he told me to 慢慢来. And upon getting up his car he handed me my tea-break snack! Hahaha. It has been a longgggggggggggggggg time since anyone been this thoughtful and sweet towards me. Lunch at my favourite porridge and Mr.I share the same taste as me, we both ordered the same thing. >.< As I left for early lunch, we went back to the coffeeshop at downstairs for a drink before he go for his one of the many site show for bidding. I had a lovely afternoon! :) 

Can't wait for Saturday nowww! We're going JB!!! 
Happygirl_88. 
I'm waiting for Mr.I to bring me to Garden by the Bay for night view! 
He said it's very beautiful!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment