I can't sleep. So I decided to blog about my Hong Kong trip last week.
It was an impromptu decision to go on that trip. I shall let some photos do the talking.
 |
| My flight was 630am, arrived HK at 1030am. |
 |
| This is my Hotel's name. It's located at Kowloon/Mongkok area. |
 |
| After checking in to hotel I made my way to walk around and find food! :) |
 |
| And then it's making my way to the peak! |
 |
| It was super cold and I'm afraid of cold! Freaking 19deg. -.- |
 |
| My new boyfriend #1. HAHA. |
 |
| Marilyn Monroe. |
 |
| My new boyfriend #2! HEHE. |
 |
| Edward. Gosh. |
 |
Went up the sky terrace but it was too foggy to be up there to see anything. I bought all my tickets online thus couldn't refund or something. Sigh. :( |
 |
| 2013 will be a good year for me! :) |
 |
| HK is really a city of lights! Super gorgeous! |
 |
| Avenue of Stars. I love the view here! |
 |
| Look at how pretty the background is! :) |
 |
| 许留山! a must try! :) |
 |
| This fishball is nice! :) |
 |
| On the way to see the big buddha! |
 |
| Took the crystal cabin but in the end I was too scared to keep looking down. -.- |
 |
| Nice view! :) |
 |
| You know, sometimes I'm crazy. |
 |
| Finally! After so many steps! I made it to the big buddha! |
 |
| The view is really good! Love the scenery! |
 |
| Ocean Park! |
 |
| The very long and unstable cable car. -.- |
 |
| Panda! So cute! |
 |
| View from the theme park was good! |
 |
| My favourite!!!!! |
 |
| Too smart and humane. Even human can't win them! |
 |
| Sunset from Ocean Park. |
 |
| Super nice view from Ocean Express. |
 |
| Disneyland day. One of the days which is not so cold! |
 |
| The train is so pretty! |
 |
| Even the seats are so nice! |
 |
| World of fantasy~! |
 |
| Hello Mickey! :) |
 |
| I queued for 45mins for this photo! |
 |
| Disneyland at night. Too pretty! |
 |
| The pretty castle. |
 |
| In blue! |
 |
| Fireworks display at 8pm! |
 |
| Too pretty! |
 |
| Lasted for 10mins. |
And so you can see I went to mainly all the attractions. Basically each attraction took up almost a day. I went to other places like Temple Street and Wan Chai, Central etc etc. It was mainly just a lot of walking for me. I didn't do a lot of shopping cause I don't exactly fancy the stuffs there other than accessories.
The weather was between 19-21deg and I can't take the coldness. I've been wearing my thick prada jacket and scarf most of the days other than climbing up to the buddha cause I perspire a lot. This trip was a good experience and communication wasn't a problem for me cause I can speak cantonese. I just don't like the China people there cause they're very rude and they don't know what's 'queue up'. Even when I blew my top and told them to get behind the queue when they tried to cut mine and they gave me this stuck up face like ' who the fuck are you to ask me go to the back? ' I feel like punching them straight to the face. -.- Bloody idiots.
I wanted to go over to Macau for one of the days but due to my lazing around in bed habit, I don't have the time to go over and cause Macau ferry has timing as well. Didn't want to rush myself so I cancelled the plan. A pity I don't have enough time to visit their parks like Victoria Park cause I heard it's a really pretty park. :/ Oh well. But I'm glad I covered like almost every attractions. :) There was only one thing missing the entire trip and that's Mr.I. :( He would have made this trip perfect. But I can't blame him cause he has his difficulties and he apologised for not being able to go with me as well. So hmm, never mind.
I really love the buddha day and of course, ocean park and disneyland! I'm like doing a recce for future trip with my family! :) Kinda fruitful for me for this trip though I could have done a lot more things if I'm not so lazy. >.< Meh!
A lot of things have been on my mind that's why I decided to go on this trip to unwind myself and clear some thoughts and at the same time, to 散散心. Too many things happened this few months and I seems to not be able to handle so much changes thus the need to be away from this place for a while. Now I'm fully recharged and everything is back on track now. :) I got my well deserved break like what Mr.I said. :)))
So since I'm back from HK until now, it has involved quite a bit of meeting up with people and then drinking. HAHAHA. The most recent one was last night when I met up with my old friends partying at playhouse, a place to seduce playboys. HAHA. The night was great due to the high amount of alcohol. -.- We had about 4-5 bottles of Vodka, 2 bottles of Henessy, 1 bottle of Johnie Walker and 1 bottle of Moet. Tell me how not to be a great night. Alcohol makes people happy. LOL. And with those party animals, the night will never go wrong! :))
Okay, this is by far the most wordy post since beginning of the year! Ending the post with some photos!
 |
| Some of the alcohol last night! |
 |
| Edison! :) Still the same! |
 |
| Eric, Vincent and Jeremy. |
 |
| Ricky joined in. |
 |
| Terence! |
 |
| As always. They're the jokers that made the night. :)) |
I've been told to hold my birthday this year at playhouse and I foresee myself getting real drunk that day. Holy mama. But I'll be inviting friends to come over and of course, you know, help me drink so I don't get drunk. But I think that's not gonna happen. So yes, I'm gonna get ready to get drunk. :\
Like Kei said ' so Kat now 重出江湖 already right? ' HAHA. Yes, in a way and no, I don't wanna get back my party self again! I don't mind drinking and chilling at some bar though but I guess I won't be able to run away from them for birthday this year! >.<
Now goodnight!
Goodnight Mr.I, xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment