Received an unexpected call from you yesterday which I hesitated for quite a while before I pick it up. Well, technically I was expecting NO CALLS/TEXTS or whatever forms of contact. Having to block me on facebook, MSN, Yahoo etc etc which I don't know why the need to do that. Why would I even expect a CALL/TEXT?
Mixed feeling when I saw the name appeared. Disappointed was one of them probably cause I thought it's someone else. -.- But well, I picked it up anyway and you asked how am I. Hmm, what a weird question when 3 weeks ago you can't give a fuck about me and asked me to fuck off. But later I realised you needed my help, that's why the call. Getting your stuffs is the secondary and helping you to restore your contacts is the primary. I was actually a little shock but then I thought to myself for some time and figured that you're just trying to make use of me, again. If you would go to such extreme extend to block me on everywhere, you expect me to treat you normally? I have no idea what's on your mind, what are you thinking, what is your motive and what are you trying to do.
Didn't it come to your mind that going to such extreme extend like blocking me everywhere will lead to me not wanting to associate myself with you? Didn't it come to your mind that treating me this way will only make me not want to be nice to you anymore? I used to do a lot of things for you because you're my boyfriend. Who are you now to ask help from me after all that you've done? Is that what you call ' friends '? I think right now we're worse than strangers. You think I'll be nice to strangers? Honestly, do you even have to go until this extend? It's not like I'm gonna strike any conversations with you anymore since you said that's what you wanted. Are you thinking by doing all these will make me hate you? lol. I don't know but I feel you need to have a lot of changes in your mentality. And of course, no offense but you need more matured friends who will think and act their age.
You said ego is very important to you. Then you must have put down quite a bit of ego to make that call to me. But I can only tell you your stuffs are ready for you to collect and I will be very busy for the coming future.
You still do affect me a little somehow.
But I won't let you become my weakness anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment