Tuesday, February 28, 2012

You're tired, so am I.

Can't believe after everything that you've said and done to hurt me, I would still want you. 
Never thought I'd love another like this but I still did. 
Finally after almost 3years, I took up the courage to love like there's no tomorrow again..

But this love is hurting me. 
This love made me stop believing.
This love made me lose faith.
This love made me lose myself.
This love has taken its toll on me. 

I'm tired trying to put on a smile in front of you. 
I'm tired trying to be so independent.
I'm tired only having myself to be with everyday.
I'm tired of you telling me you're busy and you have no time.
I'm tired of you keep telling me you're tired, especially when we're on the phone.
I'm tired of me having to be the thick-skinned one to always ask for things. 
I'm tired trying to keep up with who you want me to be.

I'm trying.. Trying to love you right, giving you the attention and love you want. 
I've been trying to be very understanding and patience about your work and the life you want. 

Stop making me lose what I have for you, will you?
It's tiring trying to keep what I have now when all you do is making me doubt.

I just want a love that I can put all my trust into without having to worry or doubt anything. 
I don't want to compare but no, you're not the one I trusted the most among all my boyfriends. 
I'm trying to make you the one so please, don't make me lose anymore faith.

Lastly, I'm tired of crying. 
Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment