If doing whatever you did was just for you to get back at me in the future, I rather I had nothing from you.
The amount of attention and time you're giving me, is worse than what a friend could give.
You asked me what have I given you in return for whatever you've done. I give up my friends. All my guy friends. I gave up my life. I gave up my time. I gave up everything that I once held so dearly to.
What have you given up?
V&W? What are they compared to my whole group of guys friends who are there to make smile when you make me cry? Who are they compared to the nightlife that I used to had?
You ask me not to expect too much from you just cause I ask you to cook a meal for me. You asked me to cook for you when I was having my time of the month and all I did was okay and I bear with the cramps just to make you dinner.
Everything I do or say, you keep thinking its fine doing it for you. But you never think its not fine when you're not doing it for me.
I get your message.
You're busy.
You don't wanna be disturb.
You're gonna concentrate on your career. (& I hate this sentence so fucking much cause this was the reason Z gave me when he asked for breakup.)
You have no time.
You're tired.
You won't do anything for me without anything in return.
If that's the case, I'll stop doing whatever I've been having in mind.
I'll stop making more plans with you.
I'll stop doing things for you.
I'll stop having you as a priority.
Because after all, I'm just still an option.
You never really think about how I will feel. To think I was still feeling guilty about how I treated you. I think maybe I had done things the right way all along.
My mind need to be less stubborn.
I'm in love. But this love is hurting.
Just like the one before.
You selfish idiots.
I'm taking back my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment