Wednesday, February 15, 2012

V&W.

V&W, really never expected you two to be doing things like this.
It was such a disappointment.

Worse is you two think you both never do anything wrong? Yeah, your childish acts are to be paid for. Seriously, a 30 year old and a 27 year old doing acts of a teenager? Very funny.

I'm no pushover and you both have no rights to judge or make any comments. This is for fact that I know.

I've been trying to convince myself to let the matter rest but each time I think about what happened and how hurtful those words etc were to me, I can't. I'll be a fake ass if I were to accept you all now. I need time.

But honestly, secretly, I hope you two fall out and may the worst befall on you both.
Thinking of what you all has said/done disgust me.

I still remember the day V approach me and tell me how W secretly contact her guy colleague and how he told her to make a choice etc etc and I was being there listening to him and consoling him. But this is what I got for being nice. Screw you both. Hope W cheats on you and you break up with her.

Morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment