Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Secret Affair.

This is my daily active group chat.

This is what happened after like say about half an hour. -.- I got spammed every morning. zzzz.





Remember the game I was talking about on the previous post? This is part of the plan.

This is just a dream.

This is reality.

Animals can help one another. Human don't. See where are all the humanity?




The only lecturer thus far, who managed to make almost half the class leave during break time. Because he talk bullshit too much. -.-

Every morning I'm being spammed the same group of people. -.- It's getting earlier and earlier until I can't take it, off the group notifications already. -.- My phone went bonkers. Wth! -.- 

Last night's lesson was about Prada, LV and some stupid shoes brand. We were all wondering, are we studying Economics or are we studying Marketing? -.- This lecturer is one of a kind, seriously. -.- I left the class during the break, just like many others. But it's the first time that I walk out of the class like that. But.. I really don't learn anything from him, at all. -.- And you know what? I seriously think I need some help with Economics. -.- This lecturer is gonna get his review badly done by me. -.-

I just watched the secret proposal on Facebook not too long ago.. It's a super sweet and touching one. The girl was totally caught off guard and the guy is super sweet. It's kinda like some ideal proposal that touches all the girls' heart and melt them totally. (: You know, it's rare in Singapore that guys actually spend time planning such romantic moments. It's like the trend now is: Courting - Finally get together - Dating - Ballot house - Get house - ROM - Wedding Dinner. THERE'S NO LONGER A THING AS PROPOSAL AS PART OF THE PLAN. And that's saddening. Usually it's the proposal that spur up the sparks to want to do more things for each other. But not anymore. And I think, I won't plan to do anything more than now until a proper proposal is done and I accept the proposal. Yes, I'm a hard nut to crack but what makes you think I'm so cheap to deal with? -.-

Maybe the last time me will do everything without expecting anything in return. After much shit happened, I changed. So yeah, I'm not gonna be the idiot who's gonna just keep giving whatever I have and in the end I'm still gonna get hurt. I've learnt to be pretty selfish and I'm sorry to say that because if no one cares about me so why should I even care for them? I only care about people whom I feel worthy of my care.

Having so much said, people are always telling me the same god damn thing ' what makes you think that you're worthy for people to do so much for you? ' hmm.. so what makes you think that other people is worthy for me to do so much for them? Vice versa. You treat people the way you want to be treated. Yeah, I treat my friends really nice, I listen to them, I bring them out etc etc. Those that I don't do that to = not worthy. Understand? I choose my friends but my friends may not choose me. Likewise, people choose me and I might not choose them. This is life, suck it. The amount you offer will never be the amount you get back. This is reality. 

I'm meeting Sharon tonight for pancake. And I can't wait to go home to see Baby Jeorgina! She's heading home this Saturday! ): 

Real Steel tomorrow and my weekend is packed! (: 

There's a few things I need to do. -.- 

  1. Trim my bloody annoying fringe. 
  2. Be slim as soon as I can because I have a shoot soon.
  3. STUDY FOR EXAM. 
  4. COUNT DOWN TO USS HALLOWEEN NIGHT, 10DAYS.

Update soon.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment