Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cause Baby I don't wanna fight no more, I forgot what we were fighting for..


Acid Bar. (: When Callum was gonna drink the Barcadi!

Look at Callum's face! HAHAHA. Okay, Stuart's facial expression is catchy.

Jason.

Awww so loving!

WAHAHA. Super funny.

Sexy right! LOL

So funny. and wrong. Lol

Met up with Kris & Elise for Elise's Birthday dinner which was postponed cause we were all too busy.

My self-cooked dinner!

I fried them! (:

St James with 3 Boys on 22nd Sept! 








Apps on my iPhone that I just downloaded. Super Epic! HAHA.
What's fake: The background, Red Specs, Contact Lens and Ribbon. 



Virgin trip to wavehouse! With Papa Richard! (:

So cuteeeeeee!

First time at Wavehouse! xD

After Boyfriend send me to take a taxi to Zouk. (:

I didn't have falsie on that day. :\

Randell brothers. I love their eyes seriously! Blue colour!

Jason can't stand the flash!

Cute right! :D

Wahahaha Stuart being funny!

LOL;

The only girls that night. ): Vivian couldn't make it and Jilly left early. ):

Stuart, Lynn Baby and I went on a threesome date and watched a movie. (:


Queen cooked this. (:

Birthday cake for Yun Kay! (:

Happy Birthday babe!

Girls..

Boys..



I started eating yogurt because this one I had was SWEET and not SOUR. (: And I eat because my lecturer said it's good for digestion!

My Lockscreen as of now. ): Miss the boys.. ):

See you next year! (:


Basically, September ended great and awesome even though is started like some fuck shit. -.- No joke. But I'm glad to have all the new friends that I've made cause they're so cute and fun to hang around with! :D I like them a lot. But they're only here for while each time they come. ): sigh. Why are all the awesome people that I love always so far away from me? ): Hate this feeling. Brings me back to 2007-2009 Days. Hate it hate it hate it! ):

But really and seriously, I didn't started my September happily and in fact, frustrated and angry. -.- BOO. I'm a nice person. I shall forget about what happened. Bleahs. xD

October started relatively alright. Went to a Malay wedding for the first time on the 1st. Spent my Sunday meeting Sharon Darling since I haven't met her in ages and stayed home watch DVD? LOL. I've been rather addicted to this Korean Drama name '花仙女' SUPER NICE. I don't know la maybe you won't like it. :\

Anyway, as of my last time weighing myself on the 16th Sept, I've lost a total of about 5.3kg since I started running frequently like I think hmm August? LOL or maybe end of July. Can't remember. Anyway, I'm glad I'm starting to be able to fit into my clothes last time. (: Happy! I'm 1.6m and I want my weight to be like maybe 42-43kg? Still need more running and sit-ups and perspiring! :D I've never been anymore hardworking in wanting to lose weight for my entire life because I was never able to grow this fat last time. -.- Okay, I know. Age is catching up with me but meh whatever. I'm determine to LOSE MY WEIGHT back to last time! Nevertheless, October, please be nice to me. (:

I've got like so much to say, then suddenly my mind went blank. -.- I don't know what to write now. Grrr.  And today is a day worth remembering... because...

Steve Jobs Passed Away. 
He's a great guy. 
He gave us things that we've been yearning all this while and he changed our world.
RIP, Steve Jobs.


I don't know. When I gotta know about him having Cancer since the launch of iPhone4 in July last year and seeing that he's like so skinny, it kinda reminds me of my Aunt. Sigh. I knew he was gonna not able to make it when he resigned and retired from Apple. He's an innovative guy worth respecting. We will remember you. :'(

It's only the 6th but I felt like it's so long since October started. Gosh I wish too much. My calendar is almost all filled up with activities already. I've been feeling so tired recently, lack of sleep and maybe just something's not right. -.- I guess one day I'm gonna die of fatigue. -.-

Things seems to be changing slowly by itself. And I sort of doesn't wanna stay like the same. Everyone is going somewhere and doing something. I don't want to be like end of the day when someone ask me 'what's your best achievement in life?' or 'what's the most meaningful thing you ever did in your life?' and then my answer is ' I don't know. ' this is not what I want. Time to make proper decision again. Gambateh Kat! (: Endure a bit more and life will be much better! (:

Did a bit of eyes makeup today. (: and yes I know, my eyebags are horrible! ):

Apart from all the emo nemo feelings, I'm going on date tonight! HAHA. With my Boyfriend. (: It's been quite a long time since we both have a nice dinner outside and this is gonna happen tonight at Buckaroos! Hope we're gonna have an awesome night there! (: Even though I really wish to go home and watch my drama instead. Sigh. ): I guess I'll spend my Sunday watching it then. (: This weekend is pack pack pack! 

Okay, Update soon. I HOPE! haha.

XOXO.
Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment