 |
| Yours Truly. |
 |
| My happy pill. :) |
 |
| Cheese bun! :) |
 |
| My last module's lecturer! |
 |
| :) |
 |
| My awesome classmates for the past months! |
10months passed. It's so fast. Look how time flies. :)
Enjoyed my entire studying times and I guess I love being just a student instead of having to work at the same time. :) Would definitely love to be in touch with them next time! :)
No idea why.. No idea why are you doing this.. Didn't I already said I won't do it? Why are you harping on it and going non-stop about it even when I said I don't think I wanna continue the conversation? Why do you have to kill the conversation which was all okay? My day started well. But why? I'm not angry, I'm just upset how you never ever realize that every word, every sentence that you make, affects me.
No comments:
Post a Comment