So my school finally started again after two weeks and Jason has left for home as well. First day of school after a long break did makes me feel weird. Sigh, I was enquiring about my Degree programme earlier and came to realize that I need to defer my Degree cause I can't apply for my Study Loan. ): I'm upset cause I wanted to get everything done and start my Degree in May! I don't really wanna take a long break! Now it seems like either I take the September intake or next year January. ): I need to get the fucking PR shit done!
Really crossing my fingers that I'd pass with one try! ): Please please Singapore, I've stayed here long enough to be localized and my education has been taken all in Singapore! Give it to meeeeeee! ):
Going to 四马路 for 拜拜 later during lunch! :)
And I need to stop procrastinating about my assignments!



No comments:
Post a Comment