Sunday, September 11, 2011

In Your Eyes I See..

NO, you don't normally see me posing in my pajamas. LOL 

My first yogurt and bought it cause it was offering 1for1. >.< 

Dr Chin gave us chocolates! It's damn cute!

It's now 12:23am. I'm still up at this hour trying to finish my part of assignment so that my group mates can have a peace of mind. Next week is Ira's big day and I'm having some headache over it because I just realized I have yet to alter the bridesmaid's dress. There's so many things to prepare yet there's so little time left. Lynn Baby left for Phuket yesterday and will only be back on the 12th. 17th is the big day and I won't be able to attend lesson again. This month I've missed 4 in total for the whole module.. I've been reading the study guide but I don't understand much about it. I have to put in extra efforts to this module since I've missed so many classes. I'm gonna start preparing notes for the exam already. This is gonna be my fifth core module exam and with much disappointment, even though my previous results for the first 3 modules are okay grades I feel that I could have done better if I put in more time on it rather than a last minute studying. -.- I've scored 2 Distinctions and a Credit. I could have done better if not for all the last minute shits. Every time I tell myself I need to spend more time on studying, I end up doing something else not even related to school. -.- Procrastinate, I'm super high distinction for that. -.- 

Talking about that, I better go back to assignment and start to try all the questions that Dr Chin has given us to try for the exam if not I'm really gonna re-module. -.- Which I don't want to. I've a busy schedule tomorrow cause I need to go to the tailor to alter the dress and I'm having dinner with Elise and Kris Darling for Elise's birthday! I feel like going to H&M for a walk. TEEHEE. And 2 more months it's gonna be Boyfriend's birthday... HMMMM. What should I do this year? -.- Maybe nothing. HAHA. >.<

Okay caoz. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment