Saturday, September 10, 2011

When We're Left Alone....

Chloe said we're sisters cause of our hair. LOL She's damn cute. (:

I know, huge difference. Hello, I know how to doll myself okay! (: But my eyes are big that's something I can't change. -.- I enhance my eyes with makeup and lashes. HAHAHA. 

So, I was really bored at home that I actually did makeup and started camwhoring at home. Boyfriend went for dinner with his friends and then went nana. So I was home alone with no Queen nor Princesses. :\ and this is probably like the first time in about two weeks not having Boyfriend sleeping next to me. BLEAHS. >.< Okay, conclusion is never to leave a woman home alone else she will find something like this to do when she's bored. HAHA.

Okay, time for bed now since I gotta wake up early tomorrow for assignment.

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY.
Have a good weekend!

Baby Jeorgina coming tomorrow! YAY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment