It's.. New year again. Every year, we make resolutions. But never really work on it. So I don't see the point of resolutions anymore. Because, I myself is like this. -.-
I remembered last year on 1st Jan, I made ' resolutions ' but was just saying I'll try my best. Now let's see if I've done any of them. Hmm...
Which is;
- Work harder. ( Not exactly. Need to be better. )
- Save more money. ( NOT AT ALL. -.- )
- Spend more time with Family. ( Yes, a bit more. )
- Sleep more. ( No. -.- Always lack of sleep )
- Play less. ( Yes, From Party animal - party lesser - party lesser and lesser - never really party. -.- )
- More make friends ( Thought I have like a lot, but I want moreeee! ) [ YES! ]
- Spend time with my girls. ( No. Apparently, I've got new girls and my girls are just too busy for me cause of school and work. )
- Get myself things I want. (Like a camera!) [ YES! And a Polaroid too! ]
- Drink less. ( Definitely did. )
- Love myself. ( Oh like finally I did! :D )
Okay, 6 out of 10 was accomplished. Great improvements Kat. But those are the not-so-important-things. -.- Achievement level = AVERAGE. -.- Sigh. I'll make this year's resolutions at the end of the entry. Just trying to refresh my last year's. Hmmm.
Okay, photos first. (:
NEW YEAR EVE.
Boyfriend and I went to 四马路's 观音 temple to pray after work. So holy hor. LOL
They said come here 抽签 very accurate. I've done that once and it was rather true. Now hope the second and third time works too. (:
Heard from people that you have to go empty stomach. So we were both hungry ghost!
And we had vegetarian food as well. Super holy day. Lol.
莲藕汤. (:
( It's pronounce as ' lian ou ' )
Look at our plates. MOUNTAIN! -.-
The sky wasn't very good when we finished our lunch and wanted to walk to Dhoby Ghaut.
DARK DARK SKY! T.T
SOTA. Hahaha. I had a little story of SOTA. LOL.
Alps. I spent my 2009's NYE with Boyfriend and his friends at Alps. (:
Tea Time! :D
Okay, my eyes are damn big. -.-
Yes, contact lens. LOL.
Swensen's Fries! :D
Mine! (:
Boyfriend's.
LOL. There's police post!!
Ordering.
Zen Shindo Art. (:
Green Tea! (:
Oyster!
Salmon Salad!
Tom Yam Soup!
Mango Prawn Roll.
Thai Curry Laksa.
See how big the bowl is?!
Yay yay Polaroid! :D
Mine.
Boyfriend!
He and his beef! LOL.
Beef Udon!
Us. (:
Complimentary from chef! (: Yes, I know the chef for years! :D
It's pronounce as ' Shi Dao Guan '.
BLEAHS!
Comparison of my eyes. With and without contact lens! :D
Boyfriend ended the day by kissing me goodnight! :D
I spent my last day of 2010 with Boyfriend. (: It was half day work so we went to pray after work at Bugis. Drew a lot and it was good. It was a light for me to tell me what I should do. (: After that was having our lunch at a vegetarian place and head to The Cathay for a walk. Was surprise to see ShiHui! (: hehe. After that head to Orchard Ion, hoping to be able to buy something from Armani Exchange. But in the end didn't buy any. ): After that was stopping over at Swensen's for a small tea and to Paragon. Hahaha. Finally was at East Coast Park's Zen Shindo Art. (: The food there is still so nice and Alan is still there cooking for us. (: Glad that he actually still remember me! :D Anyway, brought Boyfriend there for the first time and hope he likes the food there! ^.^ Heh. We didn't stay out until pass midnight cause I'm too tired to walk and everywhere was so freaking crowded! -.- In the end my 1st minute of 2011 was spent in the shower room, bathing. HAHAHA. While Boyfriend spent watching the fireworks on the TV. Hmmmmm. And I decided to sleep after showering while Boyfriend was on the computer doing his work stuffs. Lol.
FIRST DAY OF 2011. (:
Tadah! First photo for year 2011! :D
NEX's roof garden.
It was raining. So we didn't walk further out. Lol.
See how black the sky is!
They have this thing for kids to play one! Those that has water stored then full and it'll release kind. Lol.
♥
This is the biggest ' container ' there la! So much water! :\
These are the smaller ones.
Like fun uh! HAHAHA!
Lift. (:
NEX.
Mexican Wedding Cookie.
Something something swirl. LOL
Hot Chocoloate!
Boyfriend and I went to cotton on and shopped a little.
Prawn Noodles to end the day at Yishun 925!
Soup! (: *THUMBS UP!*
Boyfriend's.
Hmm Bopia. LOL.
End. See how oily is this. So sinful omg!
SECOND DAY OF 2011. :D
小笼包!
蛋炒饭!
This is the Crab Meat one I think. Lol.
炸酱面!
Stew Beef Noodles.
Esplanade. (:
Cookie Museum's Menu. (:
Steph. :D
Marie & Sherine. :D
Me and MOCHA. Lol.
Steph ♥
Marie ♥
Sherine ♥
Weekend Surprise. It's Brownie with Ice Cream! The Brownie is good! (:
We ordered Cookies. I thought the cookies are like those one piece one piece kind but end up it's like this. It's $20. -.-
My wifeys. (: ♥
Yes I know I'm fat. Thank you. ):
And so, the second day of 2011 was spent with my lovely girls. (: Had a good dinner at Ding Tai Feng, had good chats and updating each other on our life, talking and telling each other's stories and what happened since the last time we met. And of course, planning things just for the four of us. (: You know it's like a good thing that we're still together as good friends and still will feel close to each other even after not meeting for like months! These people are true friends. How many people will actually be there for you when you needed them? Count it. (: And I'm really lucky to have quite a few. (: And that's enough. I just need those few. :D We will meet again soon, girls. All you three are studying so please focus on your studies! All the best for school in year 2011 with good grades! (Which is what you all wanted!) HEHE. ^.^
2010 was a year full of not-so-much-problems-and-sadness.
2010 was a year I grew fatter and fatter.
2010 was a year I started a new chapter of my life.
2010 was a year I let go of a lot of things.
2010 was a year worth remembering.
Now a new year, new start and new beginning. I don't really have much ' resolutions ' but like I said, I do have some things that I hope I can achieve by the end of the year. (:
- Go back to school.
- Save more money.
- Sleep more.
- Spend more time with my girls.
- Work harder for life.
- Be a lousier Girlfriend. HAHAHA! ( I think I'm too nice sometimes. >.< ) Okay, I'm kidding. -.-
- Sleep early, wake up early and don't be late for anything! -.-
- Clean my room from time to time.
- Stop spending money on GMarket or online stuffs and etc etc. -.-
- Be a better me. (:
Now, holiday mood suppose to be over but no, I'm still having it! Omg! Grrrr. There's a two things that I'm counting down to for now and am getting excited!!! :D
- 25 more days to JB paintball & Go-Kart.
- 51 more days to BKK with Boyfriend.
May 2011 be an awesome year for everyone! :D
XOXO
P/S: Ling, time flies! :D It's already January! :D I'm sorry I've been throwing my temper lately, I was just feeling tired and it felt as though the world offended me. :\ ILY! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment