Saturday, December 18, 2010

' Cher, I Never Bring My Homework. '

This week is rather fulfilling. Hmm. I've been meeting up with my love ones and though we're just spending dinner time together. Haha. How I miss being in Secondary School, being that mischievous me, being that naughty and rebellious me. I miss how I actually pissed my teachers when I don't submit my homeworks. Hahaha. I miss the old me.

Photos. (:
ASTONS WITH KRIS AND ELIZE.




It was like an advance Christmas Dinner meet up for us cause we're all busy during Christmas..

Me and Kris's. 

Mine.

Kris.

Elize.

I so wanna go to Cathay between 3:30pm-4:30pm to see what are the words! -.-


AND I GOT MY FIRST CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM MY BELOVED DARLING KRIS! 

It's my name.. (: 


  I was just blogging about my name yesterday and I got it at night! ^.^ 

  Poor Boyfriend was waiting for me to go back home. HAHA! Eh fair okay! I waited for him to come home for two days! -.- HEHE.

POLAROIDS! 













POLAROID ALBUM! 

My albums are here! YAY!  I'm so gonna bling it for Jeorgina's one. :D 

It's just lately I'm seeing a lot of friendship issues. Is it the time of the year or is that the point of time? Well, I've came to realized that there are a lot of fake people out there. Be it whether they are teenagers, adults or elderly. As soon as I step out of my house, I don't feel safe anymore. There are too many people out there who are trying to hurt you, hurt me, hurt us. There are too many people who will just want you to suffer just for them to be happy. Evil. I don't seems to be trusting people anymore. 

I have a few guy friends whom I'm really close to. They tell me everything they do, they're honest with everything that's happening to them, what they do, how they feel etc. And I admit, somehow because of them, I'm losing trust in guys. I'm losing faith in guys. Because what they've shown me was how a guy can really go all out to hurt a girl, whether or not they girl is truly deeply in love with them. Actually, I'm thankful. Thankful because I've such friends who made me see the ugly truths. They may say they nastiest, harshest or even the most straightforward things to me all the time, all the while but I know these are the things that a guy would do. I'm not implementing on all the guys but yeah, there are such guys, who doesn't care if they hurt anyone and all they want was to have fun. 

You know at times, we all do hope for a ' Fast Forward, Rewind, Stop and Delete ' buttons. Yeah, if only we're robots then probably we can programme that in our device. -.- We're all human, we have feelings, we have thoughts, we feel and we do things. Not forgetting we get hurt too. ): We will build up walls around ourselves because we want to be protected, want to be away from all the hurtful things. And sad to say, each time when someone climbed over those walls and they tear them down, the walls that we build again is of thicker and higher materials. True, no? 

Sometimes I wish I can just trust people a little more. I wish to be open as I used to be. I want to write down daily thoughts etc but no, I no longer believe in freedom of speech. (Though ironically, I still make comments that are quite straightforward and people can't take it.) I mean, I don't actually mean anything when I'm straightforward.. In fact I was just trying to get straight to the point, sometimes. -.-

I fear regrets. That's why I fear to make decisions. That's why I don't like to be pressed for an answer. Neither do I really like to make decisions. I'm probably one of those who will always say 'anything'. I live in my own comfort zone so when I'm comfortable with you, I'll always go to you. The past few years made me grew a lot and seen a lot. Actually, I'm tired of being nice. Tired of being there all the time. I want people to be nice to me too, I want people to be there for me all the time too, I want to be pampered too. Yes, like Sky once said, 'Others are jealous of me, I'm jealous of others'. I don't normally make my thoughts known in the public these days and now that I am, I'm hoping for some changes. Maybe not from others but just myself. May be good, may be bad, in whichever, whatever angle you're looking at. 

Past years made me fear a lot. And that's why the current me is like this. I don't want history to keep repeating. I don't wanna live in a cycle. I want to be moving forward. I wanna be going onwards. And yes, self-reflections done. It's time for a change, Kat. (: 

Time check, it's 1:43am. I gotta wake up at 7am later for doctor appointment. So I'm gonna turn in. 
Goodnight readers. (Though I don't even know if anyone is reading this anymore. -.-) 

Before I end this post,

Oh, Help me to vote!! I really really wanna win this contest so so badly!!! ): 



P/S: I wish I can Believe a little more and have a little more Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment