Friday, December 3, 2010

They Say What Goes Up Must Come Down, But Don't Let Me Fall.

This time, I'll let photos do the talking.

I don't really feel like making this a wordy post.

 

First of all, I'm glad my Queen is back to my side. (: With all my little Princesses including Baby Jeorgina. (: It's amazing how that little monster can make me smile through tough times. I just love her so so much even though she's getting more and more naughty! >.< Her BIG 1 Birthday is coming soon and I need to hunt for her present! Queen is asking me to get her a bracelet since she doesn't have one. And it gotta be gold. Boo! Apart from that, I bought my Mini 25 Hello Kitty! :D And I've bought the films as well so on Jeorgina's birthday, I can make good use of it! :D HEHE. And OH! She waved me goodbye this morning when I left home for work. How lovely! (:

Secondly, I've a really good night at Zirca on Wednesday night! It feels so good to be surrounded by all my old friends. Whosgoing, Skaters and even my Gong Gong and Teddy Bear is there as well. Loved Wednesday night so so much. I needed a breather. Enough of all the nonsense that happened too sudden, too quickly and too unexpected. I need to get away from all these things. So spare me all the shits, I just want a light heart.

Thirdly, I'm not giving a shit about anything anymore. Yeah, go ahead and make the guess. I'm officially provoked. And now I'm putting on my guards. So yeah, GLHF.

 

Goodbye. Done with updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment