Monday, April 12, 2010

You Know That I Love You! :D

I know you want me! (:

Yes Sharon Phang!
Hope this makes your day really really good!
I spent 2hours, cracking my head to think of what to write and how to draw everything out. (:
I'm glad that you love it. (:
So remember what I wrote okay! (:
Me HEARTS You.


So Friday was Powerhouse. (:
And I decided to not dress up so nicely and just wore a jeans and tube top.
Lazy to blow my hair so I tie them up. HAHA.
But I've decided to let my eyes shine so I put on my brown Contacts. (: Heh.
And, I can only say, I only remember the beginning and ending.
In between the process, I don't remember at all. =X
Oh my. -.-
But I love my weekend though. (:

And I love my Baby Jeorgina!!! :D

See how adorable she can be!! ^.^Love her smile!~

No comments:

Post a Comment