Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Snow Flakes.

They say ' Time is the best medicine. ', but to me it's not just the time, it's the people, the company, the things we did and had so as to lighten the heavy heart. (:

So Thank You. :D
To whoever was there all the while. ^.^

Yeap, had a nice weekend Ice Skating. Heh. Hmm, DON'T question me about the photos.
It's a pity that Kenneth didn't make it cause it was funny to see how Francis was being brave and trying to learn Cross Over on his first lesson.
Funny to see Alex skating like a little duckling.
Funny to see Eric struggling yet trying so hard to be on his own. (: Thank you.

Most of all, glad to see the smile on Sharon Darling's face. :D

We met 3pm, supposedly but as I expected, I WILL BE LATE. =X Haha so everyone was late.
I'm supposed to meet Eric at 2:30pm at Bishan Station, ended up I message him at 2:24pm ' I tell you a secret. I just left my house. ' HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah and so he waited for me at the Station for 15 mins. =X Sorry! Told you I always take my own sweet time! =\
But thank you for waiting patiently. (: Heh. >.<

So we reach Stadium close to 3:20pm and settled our lunch at KFC. After that was killing time at Arcade while waiting for Francis that Kukubird to reach. -.- Haha. Went in the Ice Rink at close to 6pm then it was hilarious at first. Really very priceless looks on Francis and Eric. HAHAHA. More to come.  (: After that we're gonna go for inline. (: Heh. Eric, you better get ready to FALL. >.< Bleahs!

After we left the rink at 8pm, went to eat at KouFu. And we're there for two freaking hours talking. HAHAHAHA. Then had more talking and we went home. LOL. Went back together with Eric and as we were going down the escalator, we both was like ' Walao, here like ariport. ' -.- And I was complaining about that's where all our taxes, GST etc go to. -.- And they built a freaking MRT Station that doesn't have seats!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE. -.-

I was home pretty late. Then Keith came to pick me up for supper at 925's Prawn Mee together with Xeathor. Had a good chat with them and home at 3am. Haha. (:

Good weekend, simple and nice. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment