Friday, April 23, 2010

Pepper Lunch! :D

Steph.

This is when the food just arrive.

I can't freaking cook la!

and I'm scared of the oil. -.-

See the aftermath's mess. -.-

Thank you Uncle Vernon for the after lunch's Milkshake.

I had a good night with Steph Wifey. yesterday. Met her up and had dinner at Pepper Lunch. Haha. First time there and I was like, ' wtf is this thing. ' -.- Nonetheless, I still cook the food and eat. :\ though I don't really know what's what and how. Well, at least it's edible and didn't have diarrhoea. Thank god. Hahahaha. After that was walking around for a while and we settled at Starbucks for a coffee. Nice catching up with her and like finally, she doesn't have to worry about me so much anymore. HAHA. Well girl, I hope you know what you want too and work hard k. (: See you soon! And yeah, she booked me two weeks in advance for dinner on the 5th as a belated birthday dinner with the rest. (: Hehe. ^.^ Love you darling. (:

Wednesday was bowling day. Had our dinner at KFC Marina Square. Then head to super bowl and we played two games. Started off with everyone being freaking noob. Then we were all warmed up and was doing good. I had two strikes in total and Lynn had 3 consecutive strikes in a row. Felicia started off doing the best among us all. Boo! Hahaha. After that was Lynn going to the North side with us. Then she followed Felicia back to her house to accompany her while I go home and change etc. -.- After that they came to pick me up at my house and after I got up the taxi, heard a news and I got totally cheated up to the taxi. I could have stayed home to sleep. -.-

And so, to Butter Factory we went and we got bored of it and we head to Supperclub. Now my impression on Supperclub is; Bedroom. -.- Beds all over and it's like meant to sleep. -.- after that went to eat and home we go.

P/s: Sometimes in life, you cannot always say ' I don't know ' and get away with problems. You cannot always says ' I don't want ' to avoid problems. Because, you and everyone knows, only you yourself can make a difference. Be afraid, and you'd fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment