I had this very sweet dedication from Serena on Facebook as a tagged note and here I am, wanting to share with you all. (:

Moving on is similar to healing a wound.
The wound is the heartbreak and in order to get it healed, you got to move on.
If wounds have medications, so do heartbreaks.
But this medication usually causes another future wound; We call this medication "new love".
Guys treat girls like tissues, they use and crumple us up then throw us out like we're nothing.
With all these lies, it leads to endless cries, and ends up with sad goodbyes.
You can never let go of the feelings; But you need to let go of him.
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Sometimes, in your life you wish for everything.
Then suddenly, there comes a moment when you stop wishing.
It's not because you got what you wanted, but you finally accepted that not all wishes come true.
The truth is, we keep on doing and end up hurt by the same things over and over again.
A heartbreak is not always as loud as a bomb exploding. Sometimes it can be as quiet as a falling feather, and the most painful thing is that no one really hears it except you.
I know I'm better off without that person,
yet I feel empty whenever I try to let go.
But I guess emptiness is better than constant hurt, right?

And here's a big FUCK YOU.
To the calls I waited for,
The dates I hoped for,
The love I wanted,
The tears I cried;
and for the heart you broke.
Asshole.
I hope someday you'll realise what a fool you were to let someone like me slip from your grip and that you'll see that the one you've been looking for was the one whom set you free.
I Loved You.
P/s: Take note, it's past tense.
There’s always going to be those 4 different guys in your life:
Guy #1: YOUR BEST FRIEND.
He’s there for you, always. He would never let you down, cares about you, comforts you when you’re down, protects you when you’re put down. He would never betray you. Keep him.
Guy #2: THE PLAYER.
You can’t help but to fall for him. He seems to do everything right, so you think you love him. In the end, you find out he played you, lied to you, used you, and probably didn’t really even care about you. Forget him.
Guy #3: THE ENEMY.
The one who would do anything just to bring you down. He’ll humiliate you, judge you, and embarrass you, anything he can do just to make you feel smaller than what you are. Ignore him.
Guy #4: YOUR SOULMATE.
He tells you how it is, even if you don’t want to hear the truth. He’ll hold you, kiss you, protect you, and love you no matter what. You can talk to him about anything. He’ll see you at your worst and still think you’re beautiful. He’s there for you no matter what. Love him.

Life can never promise you to be always happy, but life gets better after you accept things you just can't change.

This is why I like the whole idea of “forget regret”
When it's over, it's over. Simple as that.

And yet, most of the time, it is Pride that ruins everything.

Don't you play with my heart taking it for a rollercoaster ride.

And oh well, that's Life.
A very nicely done dedication from her.
Speak my heart.
And all I want to see in your eyes is just, happiness from now on. (:
Take care.
Xoxo.
Glad you liked it. Lol (:
ReplyDeleteYes I love it! ^.^
ReplyDelete