1st July 2009, Wednesday.
I'm home basically the whole day? Yeah. Doing nothing. Other than playing a bit of Dota at home. Cause I was bored. Haha. Been like so long since I last touch Dota. Err, a bit boring now. No longer as enthusiastic as last time. =X Last time play almost everyday and it's long hours. But now, play one game, bored of it. -.- Last time used to hear all the ' Double Kills, Tripple Kills, Unstoppable, Monster Kills and Holyshits ' until I'm so sick of it. Hahaha. Play with AI+, less than 5 minutes, ' First Blood '. But now, I'm so rusty. =S I even forget which items to buy to assemble the other item. -.- Gosh. That shows how long have I not touch Dota okay! =) I used to own people with Razor, but now I can't do well with Razor. -.- Hmm, lost all the skills? Haha. Yeah. Tried out Terry Buddy's super Troll. But I don't know how to use it. Gave up half way. T.T Maybe Dear Friend knows. Ask him to teach me next time. =)) Hahaha. Okays, ROT at home the whole day. Vincent asked me if I wanna go St James, but am lazy to go out. So yeahs, didn't go. -.- Slept like, the whole time from 7-10pm. Then head to Granny's for dinner/supper. -.- Back home about 11-ish and slept about 2am? Haha.
2nd July 2009, Thursday.
Woke up in the afternoon about 2pm. By my beloved Queen. Damn I hates it when people disturb my sleep. Grr. She keep calling my phone. I almost hang up on her. So irritating. Omg. Then got ready and know what, HEAVY RAIN. -.- So I played Dota for another while. -.- Until about 3:30pm, went to fetch my two younger Princesses with Queen and Princess Geline. Then head to Granny's to have lunch. Took a nap at Granny's after lunch. From about 4:30pm to 7pm. -.- Yes I'm a pig. And am gonna be one soon. Sleep, eat, sleep, eat. Don't become pig is fake one. Wth. After dinner, went home with Princess Geline and her Prince. Then clean the house a bit. Total mess. Omg. Then play Dota for a while, am effing bored okay! Then watch DVD with Queen. Bathe and gonna sleep soon. It's 3am. =X
Life has been quite monotonous.
Life has been quite bored.
Life has been quite tiring.
Probably due to no work.
Probably due to laziness.
Probably due to the lack of proper rest.
I think I need to meet new friends.
I think I need to know new people.
I think I need to have better programmes other than clubbing/drinking. ( Nope, no skating. -.- )
I think I need to start doing other things.
Yupp.
Causes,
Reasons,
Solutions.
It's now up to me to decide what I wanna do next. =)
Somewhat, somehow,
deep in me,
I know I ain't that happy afterall.
Just that little part of me.
But no, it ain't the past that is haunting me.
It's now, and future..
No comments:
Post a Comment