HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED PRINCESS JIAMIN! :)
24th July 2009, Friday.
Went to work then went home. Waited for Dennis and Jaslyn then head to ECP to meet up with Sean and Cheryl. Slack at ECP for a while before heading to Cheryl's place and waited for her to get change. I know some new friends. LOL! Louis and Damon. =x Demonnnn. Hahahaha. :) Then head to St James and slack etc. Head home after. Tired. -.-
25th July 2009, Saturday.
Woke up about 6:40am ! -.- Then get ready etc and meet up with Jireh under his blog and waited for Ziyi. Haha. Send Jireh off to airport and we head to Taitai's place to pick him up then head straight to Sentosa. :D Hehe. Yeah, ate lunch then head to the beach. We were at Palawan Beach. :) Yeah, I tan from 12-1pm. The hottest time. -.- But with my face covered. =X LOL! Then waited for people to come here and there. -.- Rohi like last minute Pangseh can! -.- idiot. Haha. Then MBT came later with his camera! :D SPAMMING TIME. haha. Bev and Sean came later and Cheryl arrived late too. LOL. Bev was cause he only got to book out in the morning and he had lunch with his sergeants while the rest was cause sleep. -.- Anyway, we were at the beach for another about 2 hours and we all head to Bev's place for a swim. Haha. Lynn don't swim in sea so we went to Bev's pool. :D Water was super cold! =X Swim until about 6pm then went to walk around cove for a while and we ALL fell in love with the same house. Haha. The one that looks like Cafe Del Ma. =\ So darn prettyyy. :D Then we all head back and went to the rooftop to slack for a while and then shower etc. Left Bev's place about 8pm and head to vivo for dinner at Superdog. LOL first time eating but it's nice la. :) Then head to get my heels to get into St James cause you don't expect me to go in with a stupid slipper? -.- Grr. But the night wasn't enjoyable cause I think I had too many friends there that night and was pretty busy saying Hi and entertaining them? =x Was Jiayi's Birthday and I met a few of secondary school friends. LOL. Walk here, ' Hi. ' Walk there, " Hi ". -.- Like busy superwoman. LOL. I was out at the outside bar since 3am cause my foot hurts from the new heels. :( So I stayed outside with Shan. Shan was complaining too. So yeah, we stayed outside. Plus my mood was rather down so I stayed outside. Wanted to leave early actually. But because Lynn, Jasmine etc was there so I didn't. Stayed on until club closes. But was just sitting down at the bar, talking cock with Aaron and KC, Bev's friends. And some WG friends. :) Well, they did cheer me up a little. :) Thanks guys. And Aaron was damn funny, he was like, ' eh take picture lehs. ' Then when we take photo, he make funny faces. So funny la. Damn cute. LOL! :) Left for McDonald's to grab a bite before heading to Bev's place with Cheryl. Chatted with Cheryl for a while then went to shower and slept with Cheryl :)
26th July 2009, Sunday.
Woke up by Cheryl at 12pm. Then chat with her for a while and we went to the living room. Chat for another while and we went to the computer room. Then she left at about 1:30pm and Aunt Jessica came back with Chloe after and I went to talk to them for a while. Chloe was going for a party so she ask me to change for her. Haha. So cute please. She even put on sunblock for me. -.- She say it makes my skin looks good. LOL. Darn cute. Love her so much. :) Then had lunch with Aunt Jessica and Chloe. Steam prawns from fish market and salad with noodles. :) Nice nice. The prawns are fresh. :D Aunt Jessica was like ' It was still alive just now. ' =\ Yummy. :) And Aunt Jessica was telling me about Chloe's party and it's a Yatch Party and asked me to join them. After that sit at the TV room with Chloe and talk to her for a while. Haha. While Aunt Jessica went to shower I went to tell Bev about the Yatch Party and I left for home. Was too tired. =x Home about 3:30pm and went to sleep soon after that. Tired! =x I slept all the way, Yes. -.-
27th July 2009, Monday.
Went to woke with super good mood cause slept like 15 hours? -.- LOL then after work meet up with Ken, QQ, Jordan at City Hall before heading to Happy Pot. :D The turnout was good. :) 21 people. Hehe. Then head to Marina Barrage with the skaters after that. :D So nice la! But need to go there earlier next time! Then can take all the pretty photos! :D Then head home after that. Dennis send me home. Thanks! :D Appreciate it a lot. ^.^ Home about 12am? Sleep 1am.
28th July 2009, Tuesday.
Went to work myself. After work head to Katong to meet up with Zhu. Lynn, Lucas and Marcus came later. :) Waited for them before we place our orders. :D The whole day my tummy was like in war. -.- Feel like shitting but no shit kinda thing. Like menses cramp. -.- Wth. Then I thought it'll be okay but after my Medium-Raw Steak, I have upset tummy. -.- Like wth la! Ate the Bao Ji Wan then felt better. Before we left Sean came to meet us at Aston and we head to HOP for Dota. -.- I think I should stop playing dota. It makes me so not girly. =\ I'm so vulgar when I'm playing Dota. :( The new Razor is goodddddd. ME LOVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :D Hehee. After Lan and went home. Shit again and I took medicine again. -.- But message Pris at about 5 to tell her I not going to work with that upset tummy. -.- Messaged Royce too. Then went to sleep and Sean freaking called me at like 5:30am to tell me that he's going to hospital. I was like, WTF? -.- Cause his feet had corn and he was feeling really painful then he head to see doctor and see what's wrong. -.- Hais. But I was too lazy to continue talking to him so I tell him I talk to him when i wake up. LOL. -.- I was sleepy la. -.- Oh Aunt Jessica called me to ask for my particulars as she needs to register me for ASPAC next year. :) Thank you Aunt Jessica! :)
29th July 2009, Wednesday.
Woke up with Queen shouting in the house, throwing her temper etc. -.- PMS. Wth. Was rather annoyed. Wake up, saw a message from someone I detest and replied him with a bomb of sarcastic words and words with hatred. I'm losing my patience for this person and I seriously think he should just vanish from this world. He don't deserves to live even though people always say ' God gave this person a life for a reason. ' yeah the reason for this person to stay alive is to hurt all the people around him, disappoint everyone single soul around him and making everyone hates him. Probably not all, but those who know him and seen his true colours. Started the day with foul mood and he's just the right person for me to vent my unhappiness on. Anyway I hated him so yeah, it's okay. Whether or not he's affected by what I said, I don't even care. I just hate him. The sight of him disgust me and his voice is like, duck? -.- Grr pathetic. Yeah as per usual when I'm moody, at the end of the day, that person was being bombed with my bitchy-ness and some sort I did manage to vent out my anger. Haha. See, the use of someone useless. :D Ah I cbf about how he feels. I just care about myself. Sounds familiar? I learn from someone. :) Tsktsk. Hard hearted I am, but only towards one person. Truth be told, I can't wait to see him die. Well, wicked you can call me etc. I don't care. He's the only person whom I held hatred to this extend. Ex-Boyfriend Linting has never been hated by me. Haha. And I miss Linting! :( Well, some people just don't deserves to be loved. Pfft. Whatever. Anyway, met Cheryl at 7:15pm and went to have dinner first before going to Manicure cause it was packed. =x Done my new Gel and new Pedicure. :) Nice and Cheryl was so amazed by the Nail Artist there. :) Then head home and I reach home at about 12:30am. Slept at 3am?
30th July 2009, Thursday.
Woke up at 6:30am, by my little Princesses. :) Then get ready to work etc and send my Princesses across the road to go to school and I head to work. It feels weird to be taking a bus to MRT station. -.- Went to work myself cause Pris say she'll be late. Went to Bugis after work and had dinner myself. Was stoning at the restaurant after eating, looking out the glass and seeing the people walking pass. Suddenly, the feeling of loneliness arouse. -.- Well, it's been long since I'm alone like that. It's probably a good thing cause I need time for myself to think. Yeah with a lot of things running through my mind and somewhat, somehow I'm feeling lost. Sean has been telling me how messed up his life is and I was like, " Bro it's time you sort out your feelings and don't be so complicated. " Yeah, he and Angel broke up and as for the reason, he doesn't wanna say, I also don't wanna ask already. I'm not suppose to be involve anyway. Feel sad for them because I really did tried my best to help them but end up they're still getting to this end. hais. A lot of thoughts in my mind when I was thinking and time seems to pass so slowly suddenly. I was trying hard to find a solution to my troubles yet at the end of the day, it's just another blank. Left the place at 7:30pm and walking over to Bugis Street and just so happen to bumb into my Uncle's Ex-Worker. Chat with her for a while then went in to Bugis Street to do a little shopping before going over to JCI. Bought a new sandal-like slipper. Trend now eys. -.- Then head over to This Fashion and looking at the clothes. Aunt Jessica call me when I was looking at the stockings and she forgot to bring her keys so I went out to meet up with her and we head to Bugis Junction for a walk. She wanted to look for Beach Dress so we walked for about half an hour to do a quick browsing but she didn't see any she likes so we went back to JCI. And she was talking to me when we're waiting downstairs. Head upstairs when we're informed someone already opened the door. Meeting starts at 8:15pm and I wasn't even sleepy throughout the whole meeting, which I was rather shock. -.- Cause I sleep very little the day before. Maybe I like to have this kind of discussion-meeting. :) I'll be quite busy as of now until November? Will be busy with the TOYP that JCI is organizing. Gonna have a lot of paper works and helping out on a lot of things. :) I'm learning new things, which is good. :) Aunt Julie was there as well. :) She's the current President of Orchid Jacydette. :) Aunt Jessica was the previous one. :) Know some new people and I'm like, knowing new people here and there, which is good. Haha. I need to know more people so as to distract myself. Meeting ends at 11pm. Was darn tired. :( Next meeting is on the 17th. And in between from now till then, all of us has our own things to do and all needs to be done by 17th before the meeting. =X Gonna be busy busy! :) Aunt Jessica ask me to bring some friends along to JCI. Hmm, who should I ask? Lynn? Hehe. I told Sean to come along! He ask me to inform him and probably I'll ask Aunt Jessica if he can sit in for the next meeting. :) Sean needs to learn new things too. -.- Head home after meeting and I'm home by 12:15am. =S So late la. Tired! Chatted with Queen for a while before I go and shower. =\ Now is 1:10am and my eyes are closing! =X
Sister's birthday on tomorrow.
IS Department going to ECP to skate on Saturday.
QQ's Birthday Dinner on Saturday.
Marie's Birthday Dinner on Saturday too.
TangTang's Birthday Celebration on Saturday too! -.-
OMG can I split myself into ten pieces? So I can go to ten different places? -.-
Hais.
Happening life, right?
Too happening.
But I rather not be happening and just be with you..
Goodnight readers. :)
xoxo
Photos later as usual. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment