Thursday, July 23, 2009

Songs and Lyrics.

Added two songs. :)
Have been listening to them. ^.^

NO BOUNDARIES LYRICS - KRIS ALLEN

Seconds hours so many days
You know what you want but how long can you wait
Every moment last forever if you feel you’ve lost your way
What if your chances are already gone
Started believing that I could be wrong
But you give me one good reason
to fight and never walk away

Coz here I am - still holding on!

Every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe its harder to believe

You’ll make it through the pain (or through all your aches and pains)
Weather the hurricane
To get to that one thing

When you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you’ve almost gave up on your dreams
Then take it by the hand and show you that you can
There are No Boundaries x2

I fought to the end to stand on the edge
What if today is as good it gets
Don’t know where the future’s headed
Nothings gonna bring me down

I’ve jumped every bridge and I’ve run every line
I’ve risked being saved but I always knew why
I always knew why

So here I am still holding on
Every step you climb another mountain
[ No Boundaries lyrics from http://www.lyricsyoulove.com/ ]
Every breathe its harder to believe

You’ll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricane
To get to that one thing

When you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you’ve almost gave up on your dreams
Then take it by the hand and show you that you can

You can go higher
You can go deeper
There are no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rule coz there’s nothing between you
and your dreams

Every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe its harder to believe
Yeah…

There are no boundaries
Every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe its harder to believe
You’ll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricane
There are no boundaries x3


PERMANENT LYRICS - DAVID COOK

Is this the moment where
I look you in the eye?
Forgive my
broken promise that you`ll never see me cry
And everything
It will surely change
Even if I tell you I won`t go away today

Will you think that you`re all alone
When no one`s there to hold your hand?
And all you know seems so far away
And everything is temporary
Rest your head
I`m Permanent

I know he`s living in hell
Every single day
And so I ask, oh God
[ Permanent lyrics from http://www.lyricsyoulove.com/ ]
Is there some way for me to take his place?
And when they say it`s all touch and go
I wish I could make it go away

But still you say
Will you think that you`re all alone
When no one`s there to hold your hand?
When all you know seems so far away
And everything is temporary
Rest your head
I`m permanent
I`m permanent

Is the moment where I look you in the eye?
Forgive my promise that you`ll never see me cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment