Friday, October 4, 2013

I Love Your Smiles

15.09.13 - Penny University!




14.09.13 - Acacia's baby boy.

15.09.13 - I didn't make him cry on purpose! =( 

16.09.13


Brought Love to watch ' Now you see me ' at GV Gold Class cause he haven't watch it and it's an awesome movie! =D

18.09.13 - Dinner and chilling at Bishan Park. =)

Love's, Mine, Sky, Francis's.

First time Renji came out with us and it was a distance! 

19.09.13
Mid Autumn, my house almost caught fire. LOL. Kidding.

20.09.13 - 幸福的女人是最漂亮的.
现在的我很幸福所以我最漂亮! >.<

Nova's TGIF!

Farewell dinner for Wan Ngoh.



Dry bulk chartering manager.

We're a small team but we're very bonded. =)

21.09.13 - ♥ of my life.
You have no idea how complete my life is right now.
It's amazing what fate can do to us yet end of the day, it's still you.
"I can never love another the way I loved you"
This is something that will never change. 

22.09.13 - Skating with ♥.

23.09.13 - My Mondays are no longer blue because of you.

"I love your smiles"
Remember this. =)

So silly, yet looking at you makes me so very happy.
"I could watch you all day and do nothing"
Anything, with you. ♥ =)

24.09.13 - Salted Egg Yolk Prawns

Love's favourite.

Told Baby's brother that I wanna play Harvest Moon and tadah!
He sent me a while while Baby and I went out for lunch with Jojo & Michiyo.
It's done! I'm a happy and fortunate girl!

Our lazy Sunday was spent sleeping and walking Renji at night. =) 
This post has been on draft since last week. HAHA. Seems like all my posts are on draft nowadays. Really don't have time to sit down and blog entirely like the past. I barely even have time for myself now.. I guess my photos pretty much sum up what I've done last two weeks. Spent a lot of time with Love, or should I say he gave me his precious time. =)

14.09.13
Woke up early in the morning to go for TTT at SSDC and went home to rest for a while before meeting Love & Geline for lunch. Home for a short nap and settle some work stuffs while Love went back to work. Love pick me up at 8+pm and went to pick his Mom and Brother from his Grandma's house at Punggol before we went back to his place. Went to meet Acacia and Love's friends at Wild Oaks at Punggol Park and after that went to meet Rick at 283 for some drinks before going back to Love's place.

15.09.13
Woke up at 9;30am and went home to put my stuffs. Supposed to go for my TTT but ended not going cause I was late. =\ So went back home to rest a while before going back to Love's place to wake him up and go to Penny University. The cafe was nice, but the egg benedict is not as nice as the ones we had at Book Cafe. Went to town and walk around with Wilson, Sky & Shawn but we both are too lazy to even walk so settled down at Yakun for some coffee while waiting for Ivana and Acacia. LOL. Parted with the guys and went to catch movie at PS. Watched ' The Internship ' and I thought it was quite a silly and funny movie. But both of us thought it's actually quite inspirational cause it taught people not to give up on their dreams no matter what happened. =) Met up with Wilson after that and we went to JB for supper. Wilson drove and I went home after that. =) 

16.09.13
Work as usual and met Love for dinner and movie at Vivo. " Now You See Me " cause Love haven't watch it and I feel it's a damn good movie! Brought him to Gold Class cause the movie is showing limited timing and I want a timing that suits his schedule so yeap, Gold Class it is. =) Glad that he loved the movie and I love the look on his  face when we went in to Gold Class lounge and his curious face just makes me keep smiling, he's like a little kid so full of curiosity and being all happy about it. After movie Love sent me home and he went home. =)

17.09.13
I don't remember what I've done other than working. LOL. 

18.09.13
Met Francis at Bishan and met up with Wilson and Love then head to Bishan Park for dinner. Very nice ambiance and food is not bad. Nice place for wine which Love said we would go back there for wine next time. =D Wilson sent Love and I back to Love's place for Love to pick up his car to drive me home to take my stuffs before going back to his place for the night. 

19.09.13
I don't remember...... 

20.09.13
Went out with Nova for Wan Ngoh's farewell. Went for dinner at Secret Garden followed by singing at Kbox from 10pm-3am. We are god.... Sang for so long........ LOL. Went to Love's place after everything cause he was supposed to meet me for supper but because he was playing mahjong so I went over to meet him instead. 

21.09.13 
Took a nap from 6-8:30am and having Love to drive me to SSDC for my TTT while he went to work. =\ I didn't want to let him know I was taking my driving license until I pass my BTT actually. But... Oh wells. He made fun of me going for so many TTT. Hmm, I'm scared I'll fail okay! Which I failed once back in I think 2007 or 2009. LOL. Can't remember. I had 2 sessions of TTT and 1 session of E-trial before Love pick me up from SSDC and went home to take some stuffs. Had lunch at KFC and back to Love's place and KO after showering. LOL. I was that tired. I don't know how Love have the energy to play Dragon Nest after a whole night of mahjong. Woke up later at night going for supper I think? Cannot remember exactly. LOL. Spending too much time with Love already. 

22.09.13
I think I spent the day nua-ing at Love's place. Sleeping most of the time. LOL. 

23.09.13
Work and met up with Love after work for dinner and back to his place. 

24.09.13
HAPPY 1ST MONTHSARY BABY! Officially a month together and Baby took me out for dinnerrrrrrrrr! LOL. I've been seeing him almost everyday and I think that's a bad bad bad thing. He should have some time off from me.. Lol. I think after that we went out too but I don't remember where we went to. LOL. 

25.09.13
I had badminton with Nova and Love came to pick me up from International Plaza with Geline and we went back home (his place) to shower before we go to JB for supper and back to his place after that. Dead tired... 

26.09.13
I went home after work but Love came down with Rick to have dinner with me and I went back to his place after that. Funny that Love said he saw Mom downstairs while waiting for me and he called her but she didn't response. He was upset about that and thought Mom was ignoring him but I asked Mom about it she said she lost her glasses that night and couldn't see clearly plus she was listening to music of course didn't hear him. LOL. She asked me why did he park his car there in the middle block her way. HAHAHA. Told Love about it and he's happy already. Good thing for us both actually. =) 

27.09.13
Love pick me up from office after work and we went to pick his brother from NTU. Had dinner at Singpost Nihon Mura before going back home and call it a day for me. Love went out to meet Javier and Wilson for a drink later at night nearby his house while I sleep at home. Haha. I'm too lazy to go out and I feel that he should have his boys night out though he kept asking if I want to follow him. Nopeeee. I want my sleep. Hahaha. >.< And so, I slept soon after Love left home. =) I had no idea he came back and no idea what time he slept. LOL. 

28.09.13
Woke Love up for work at 9am but he fell back to sleep and only managed to wake him up at 11am to go for work. Woke up soon after Love left home and texted Jojo. Met her downstairs for a while before going back up to finish up the laundry then shower and prepare to go out for lunch with Jojo & Denise. Love pick Jojo & I up at about 2:30pm and we went to City Plaza for ban mian! Went home after that for afternoon nap while Love play Dragon Nest. Hahaha. I'm like a panda, having 冬眠 now. LOL. Keep sleeping I don't know why. -.- Mahjong with Love, Wilson and Augustine from 8-11:30pm before going in to JB for supper with Jojo. Reach home at about 5am. Dead tired and it was raining damn heavily... -.- 

29.09.13
Woke up in the afternoon and Love was still sleeping like a pig so I went to make myself a coffee. LOL. Well, that's a routine so.. Nobody was home so I decided to laze back in bed next to Love. We had dinner at home with Love's Mom cause she just came back from Malaysia and we went to ECP to look for Wilson, Sky and Nicholas later at night. 

Love's dad brought home brochure and application form for EC at Punggol and asked us to take a look. Hmm, I think he made it pretty obvious, asking us to consider EC. Honestly, I don't think I would want an EC. But I know Love's Dad wants an EC. Well, it's too soon for us actually. I know Love and I had been together for 7years last time and now that we're back together a lot of people are rushing us to get married, don't waste time anymore etc etc. And I know somehow or rather Love is committing himself into marriage already even though he don't say much. The things that he's been doing for me and this relationship, it's already committing a future to me. The plans that he has for us, what he wants to do for us and I'm really happy for all that he said and committed. We are pretty much on the same page now.. But marriage.. I'm not sure whether it's gonna be part of our plan in near future. I wouldn't mind being engaged first but marriage/wedding itself, hmm.. I should have a talk with Love on this. As far as I know, he seems to be eager to settle down soon. It's a good thing that he wants to cause I know he's being all serious about me and he has been doting on me like a princess since forever. HAHA. I could just lay in his arms all day and not do anything. Sometimes I feel like we're just so comfortable with each other now that we just don't even need to plan for any activities. I'm happy just being around him, not doing anything or just sleeping while he's playing games or hugging him the whole day. LOL. Sounds like some sticky girlfriend but actually I'm not. I just enjoy having him around me. Other than last week having him to 'kidnap' me for more than a week, we don't normally see each other that often. Haha. So yes, I cherish every moment spent with him and I'm super thankful for the time he gave me. You know, my husband-to-be-in-future is a very busy man who focus a lot on his career. He's gonna be even busier next year when he start his own business. I think I better spend more time with him now while I still can. =\ 

Someone who will have never left and will never leave. =')
You know, in life you don't always meet people who truly cares for you and will always be there for you. Francis is one example who truly cares and is always there. He's like an elder brother, a guardian angel for me. When Eric broke up with me early this year and I didn't want to let Love know about it, he was the one I turned to. Regardless of the time that I called, he never failed to answer my calls and listen to me. Times when I was crying he never failed to try and divert my attention and tried so hard to make me smile/laugh. Despite the fact that Eric doesn't let me contact him and I haven't really spoke to him in almost a year yet when I faced problems and I turn to him, he never at once reject me. He never left, just always being there silently and watching over me. It was a stupid mistake to even listen to Eric to not contact Francis. " Why the hell did I even choose to be with Eric in the first place? " This question pops up everytime I think of the 2.5years with him. Wasted my time, wasted my youth, wasted my good friends whom he wanted me to stay away from and all of all, wasted my life. I realised he never did became a better person when he's with me and neither have I. To begin with, it's already a mistake. We just prolong the mistake by thinking maybe it's okay to make mistakes. And I made one of the biggest mistake in my life which is to try and convince myself to love Eric, which obviously I don't because I don't even want to sacrifice anything more for him. I have to apologise to myself for being such an idiot for thinking that I'm in love with someone whom I actually didn't even like. I'm glad I've finally let this mistake come to a stop and I'm so happy now that I can contact Francis as and when I want to. What's more when Love is so accepting towards Francis that they can even go out together! =D What more can I ask for?! =) Thank you is all I can ever say to Francis, for never ending encouragements, never giving up this friendship, never stop trying to make me happy and always being there. Really, thank you. =') 

Apart from Francis, I'm so glad that Love and I are pretty much on the right track now. =) Appreciate his understanding, patience and time given towards me. He really spend a lot of time with me now, even if we're not doing anything and I'm completely happy about it. =) The amount of love and assurance he's giving me is more than what I expected him to provide. I know he just wants us to be happy and I know we are. Being happy together, being silly together and just being there for each other. Pretty much in our own world kind of feeling but of course not. LOL. More like the 老夫老妻 feeling. Haha. I don't even feel the need to ask him what's he doing or where is he. Yes, this is the amount of trust I have in him. And I know he's thankful for the trust I've given just like I'm thankful for the time he's given me. =) Sharon asked me how do I feel after being with Love, one word: ' Calm ' My heart feels calm and I don't even think I've ever felt this way before. So calm until I'm being happy about it. Thank you Love, you made things different. I wouldn't say you're different from other guys because in fact we all know you were an asshole last time. HAHA. But your changes really amazed a lot of people and that includes me. =)

" I'm her first boyfriend and will be her last boyfriend " - That's how you intro yourself to my friends and it's very sweet of you, really. =) I love how you make me feel so loved. Thank you. You told me before you won't tell anyone else you love them other than your family. Thank you, for telling me that you love me from time to time. =) And I know you mean it because even your Mom told me she can tell how much you really adores me. =) Ahhhh I'm feeling all so fortunate and lucky and blessed. =) 

It's Friday today! I woke up to Love's good morning text and that makes my day good already! =D 
FYI, this post took a week to finish. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment