Thursday, October 17, 2013

What's Ahead of Us..


01 Oct - ECP Starbucks. I'm frequently there these days.
Together with Sky and Wilson. Haha. 

02 Oct - Nova's every Wednesday outing. The scamming gang. Haha.

02 Oct - Bought my calendar for next year! Gonna start planning trips!

03 Oct - Bought this killer heels for Xue Jing's wedding. Super pretty please!

04 Oct - I woke up to Love's good morning text, feeling super happy!

04 Oct - After the impromptu urban skate at Old Town ECP.

05 Oct - After almost 12hours of sleeping, we're out at 7:30pm on a Saturday. =)

06 Oct - Thank you for waking up at 11:30am just to send me to wedding lunch though you only slept like 3hours.
Muacks! xxx

06 Oct - Congrats Xue Jing!! This day is finally here!!

06 Oct - Gown from Bluebay, brings out the beauty in her even more.
Love said this gown is nice! =D

Reminisce. Year 2008. My two little sisters are so young!
This day, Love & I brought them out to ECP for dinner at Zen,
the restaurant that we used to love.

Reminisce. Year 2009, 14 February.
One of my best present received. =)


Reminisce. Year 2009, 14 February.
Favourite rose with a handwritten card filled with love. =')

11 Oct - TGIF!

Bruise from basketball.

11 Oct - The first time I get  5台自摸! Yes, I've been playing MJ. 

12 Oct - Breakie at airport with the two princesses and my prince.

12 Oct - After sending momsie off for her BKK trip and sending Princess Jiayi to Vivo, we're on the way home!

12 Oct - Supper at simpang.

12 Oct - Baby Red went hospital. =(

13 Oct - Love bought me this shorts about 7-8 years ago, surprisingly I could fit! =D

14 Oct - 一个能够让我依靠的男人 ♥ 


15 Oct - While Love was away for work, I took a break from work and went downstairs to feed them.

15 Oct - Helped momsie buy the drawers she wants from IKEA.

15 Oct - Watching Love's brother playing Dota 2 at 2:30am makes me wanna play too! xD

16 Oct - My day ended with you next to me. =D

I've been at the east side lately and I think Mom sort of got used to it. Haha. >.< But well, I did went home. I thought I would be able to maintain not seeing Love during weekdays (cause that's what we used to be before we were together) but somehow I think I'm starting to rely on him entirely. Rely on his presence, on his voice, on him, everything. =\ Bad thing but I think I'm addicted to my boyfriend. Hahaha. I can never get enough of him. The way he makes me smile, the way he makes me happy, the way he behaves etc etc. I can watch him all day and just smiling to myself like an idiot. LOL. Okay, I sounds like a lunatic but it's okay. Anything, as long as I'm happy. HAHA. 

Okay, let me updateeee....

01.10.13
Went to work and met insurance agent at Equity Plaza after work to listen to some policy before heading to Singapore Post for dinner with Love and his family. Sent his dad to AMK before we head to ECP starbucks to meet Wilson, Sky and Nicholas. Haha. Spent the night chatting there. Love sent me home about 2am.

02.10.13
Had bowling with Nova after work at International Plaza and went home after that.

03.10.13 
Went work and went home. 

04.10.13
Woke up to Love's morning text and feeling super happy. LOL. Went to ECP for skating but turned into an impromptu urban skating from town to Vivo which we left half way cause we're too tired and head back to ECP for coffee. After that went JB for supper with Wilson, Evan, Augustine, Geline and Tek. Back to SG and back to Love's place. 

05.10.13
Woke up late in the evening and after that met Wilson & Renji to go Rabbits to meet Rick. Head to ECP to meet Sky and Gavin for coffee at starbucks. Spent the night there talking and left about 2am  and back to Love's place to pick up his car before sending Rick home and me to take my stuffs. Back home (Love's) about 4am. 

06.10.13
Woke up at 10am to prepare for Xuejing's wedding lunch. Woke Love up at 11:30am and he sent me to Traders Hotel before going back home to pick his family up and go his Ah Ma's house. Love picked me up from Traders Hotel after my lunch and went back home for a shower before meeting Wilson and Rick for basketball near Macpherson CC. Jojo and Dennis joined us later and we head to 77 for dinner. Back home to shower and went to Breeze bar after. Haha. Back home about 3am. 

07.10.13
Met Love and QQ for dinner after work at 77 cause Love was working from home the whole day. MJ with Love, Evan, Augustine, Wilson and Jojo after that. 

08.10.13
Love picked me up from work and back home to shower. Dinner at 79 and went to meet Rick, Anli, Nam at Rabbits. Jojo, Wilson and Augustine joined us later at night. Left Rabbits at 2:30am with anger cause it was pouring very heavily and the staffs insisted us to leave the place even though we just needed a shelter before can head to our car. Very very bad service and doubt we're gonna go back there anymore. -.- Love sent me home after that. 

09.10.13
Went to badminton after work but didn't play cause I was having the time of the month and I don't really feel like moving, just feeling very tired. Love went out with Steve and I went home after the badminton session. The first thing Momsie told me when she see me home was ' Eh, why you come home? ' -.- HAHA. That should explain how often I'm home these days... 


10.10.13
Happy Birthday Kris. Though we used to celebrate this day in the past, like just the two of us but we don't practice that anymore. You have your reasons and I'm not gonna question you on that. " You don't have to know everything ", living my days with this now and I think I feel happier this way. Like Love told me " Let's not care about what other people is gonna say because it's their mouth and you can't stop them. Let's just be happy together. " Indeed, we're happier now that we care less. Love picked me up from work and went dinner at 77. On the way to 77 when we're in the car Love suddenly asked "要不要去拿BTO?" LOL. My reaction was 'Why leh?' and he said "因为我要娶你". he made me really speechless. I mean, what more can I ask for? The next question he asked was "以后如果要跟你求婚要怎样求?"HAHAHAHA. Where got people like that ask one?! Proposal suppose to be surprise ma!! >.< Rick called me when Love asked me that question and so I didn't answer him. LOL. But I'm happy just hearing that he actually have plans for our future. During dinner Love told me "一天没有看到你, 我很想念你" makes me go awwww~ hahaha. Went back home to rest after dinner. Actually I forgot whether we went out after that or not. LOL. It's indeed a happy day. =) My future-husband-to-be is a very not romantic but sweet guy. He just have his ways to melt my heart and makes me smile. =) <333333

11.10.13
Went back home for MJ cause Love tabao dinner for me. Spent the whole night MJ and then slept at about 5am. -.- 

12.10.13
Woke up 7am and head to pick Jiayi and Jiamin to meet Momsie at airport. Suppose to pick Momsie too but we were late! Woke up late >.< Had breakfast at airport before sending Jiayi to Vivo to meet her friends and then we head back to my place cause we needed to send Jiamin home. Love took a nap while I pack my room. Baby Red was in critical situation and we sent her for repair and check up in the afternoon. Rick came to meet us at the workshop and we went for lunch after leaving the car at workshop. Back to collect car after one hour and head home to rest which was about 5pm. It was a longggggggg and tiringggggggg day. Met Wilson for basketball at 8pm for an hour. Back home to shower before meeting Augustine and Evan for supper at Simpang Bedok at 11pm. Wilson and Jojo joined us after that. Back to Love's place for MJ but I went to sleep cause I'm dead tired. LOL. 

13.10.13
Woke Love up at 9:30am and he sent me to SSDC for my TTT and E-trial while he went back to my place to continue his sleep cause he MJ until very late. Went back home myself and bought lunch for him to eat together. After lunch we both KO until 6:30pm and I woke him up at 6:45pm after I'm done preparing. Love sent me to Bugis to meet BOB the cat while he went for family dinner at Singpost. Had dinner at MOF with Lynn, Kris, Maria and Tai then head to Ah Chew for dessert. Went to Breeze bar for some drinks, Jojo, Wilson and Joon Jek joined us after. Love came later to pick me up. Back home about 4am after supper at Fei Fei. 

14.10.13
Love picked me up from work at 6:30pm and went to meet Jojo & Wilson for dinner at City Plaza for ban mian. Then back home for me to shower and he play MJ with Augustine, Evan and his MJ kakis while I head to MBS for Dennis's birthday. Love called at 2:30am and said " 喂! 你玩到不用回家了hor! " HAHAHA. Damn funny. He came to pick me up from MBS at 3:45am cause I was having gastric pain for drinking too much Moscato. =( Back home, showered and KO while Love continue to MJ. Haha. Too tired. >.< 

15.10.13
Woke Love up at 3pm to go to work and his first reaction when he woke up was " 你打老公!" LOL. Super WTF but funny and it shocked me a little. Cause I woke him up by hitting his shoulder, not those punch kind la. Just like nudge him kind. LOL. He started my day by making me laugh. Hahaha. So he went to work and I woke up, talked to his brother and spent some time with his mom in her room talking to her before I start doing some work. Met jojo and Wilson downstairs after I feed the cats for some talks before going back up to finish my work. Love came home at 8pm, had dinner with him and we went to IKEA to buy mom's stuffs. Sent the cupboard home and we went to Geylang for durian. Home about 2am after eating and did some work before I head to bed. 

16.10.13
Love sent me to work and he went to work after that. Took time off cause it was my BTT day and I had one last TTT before my actual test. Love picked me up at 5pm and head to Yishun One to collect something before we went back to my house for me to change. He sent me to SSDC at 6:30pm and went to pick Geline up from Inno Plan then came back to SSDC to pass me my passport cause it was in his car and I was that forgetful to take. >.< Did my test at 8pm, came out at 8:20pm with a PASSED! =D First step to my Class 3! Hehe. Called Love and he was at Jurong site so waited for him to come over to pick me at 9:10pm. Went back home to have dinner with his Mom, Brother, Jojo & Wilson. Sent Love's mom and brother back home after dinner while I accompany Love to petrol station to pump petrol. Pass by V4 and it's actually quite a norm thing when we pass by V4 as long as Love go and pump petrol. Each time V4 will reminds me of Eric somehow, bad memories. But Love told me something about V4 which somehow made me change my impression of V4. He said he used to frequent V4 with Wilson cause there's a dancer who looks like me and he felt like he was looking at me whenever he goes there. HAHA. Something not to be proud of but very sweet. End the night after pumping petrol and checking some email. Lights off at 2am. =) 

Tadah! I updated! This week is moving office week thus have little things to do. Tomorrow we're all gonna stop work at 3pm to pack our computer and phone etc etc. Officially moving to UOB plaza on Saturday morning and starting work there on Monday. MEH. Very near to Eric's office but I don't really care. A lot of people asked me this question ' What if you see him? ' My answer? ' Then? What you want me to do? Just do my own things la. ' I don't really have hard feelings for him. But the sight of him reminds me of his bastard friends. Friends who cheat on girlfriends, friends who talk big, friends who are nothing but trash. Even he himself also belongs to those categories. Bahhh. Shall get back to work now. Kbyethx. Update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment