Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tender Loving Care..


My sweet Love who always help me take things.
And never fails to make sure he's holding my hands everywhere we go! =)

Dinner with Godma & Love one of the days.

Nova decided to be romantic. LOL









Awesome lunch treat by brokers. 

My manipulator. =)



Went JB as usual =)

Nova's shipping girls.

Tankers department. =)






This post has been on draft for a while now. I'm taking a short break from work to do this little update cause work is endless and I need a short break. 

Fell sick two weeks ago and it was really terrible. First time fell sick this year and I had to be on fever, sore throat, running nose and lost of appetite. I'm skinny enough and I don't want to go on diet anymore. =(

But Love is sweet as usual, worried about me and he came to pick me up that day for dinner and I went back to his place for the rest of the night, having him looking after me. Haha. Felt like I'm a little girl who's well taken care of. =') So loved and pampered. I was on MC for 3 good days cause of my fever, it comes and go here and there and doctor said I'm to rest more. So yes, basically I slept throughout the days and I wanted to go back to work but my manager wants me to be home and rest. I ended up waking up so early and just slacking at home. -.- Spent my Thursday at Love's house being alone half the day cause he went to work, his dad was out and his mom went for check-up. Slept most of the time and Love called to check on me from time to time. Haha. I know he was busy but I'm thankful that he cares a lot more than the past now. 

Life seems to be very much on the right track now. =) I had a good two weeks. Having Love giving me his undivided attention, care, time and love. Going to JB with Love and Wilson to meet up with Geline and Tektek for supper and sing K. Going for lunch appointment with brokers and having a department dinner on last Friday night with my team and I'm a fortunate girl to have a Love who's worried about me and cares enough to come down to pick me up even though I told him no need but because he's worried and I had some drinks. I always feel bad having him to come all the way down to fetch me home cause he's probably very tired since it's late at night already but I know he's worried about me and he's not gonna feel at ease until he sees me. Because if it's for me, I will feel the same too. =) 

Have been spending time with Love's family, talking to them and watching his brother play game, back to old times which is what I usually do. Hahaha. But his brother never fails to shower me with a lot of patience which I'm thankful for. His mom has been cooking food that I love and talked a lot to me, just like the past and Love has been spending a lot of time with me too despite his busy schedule. I'm thankful for all that I'm having now. 

Okay, my short time took me about 3hrs to blog. LOL. Cause I'm juggling between work and blog. God damn it. I don't seems to have enough time these days. =( 

Okay, in short, I'm having the time of my life now and it's perfect for me already. 
Oh, I'm in the midst of getting my license too! =) 

Update again soon! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment