Mom bought me diamond bracelet and necklace this year as birthday present. Additionally she bought a Pearl pendant for me as fortune teller said I lack of water and godma said Pearl is good for people who is lack of water and it helps to tame me in terms of temper.
My loves bought me a Chanel earring cause they know my mom got me necklace and they want me to wear what my mom bought for me. How thoughtful can they be right?! Super love them. I know it's a pricey present since it's only shared among 3 of them. Thank you loves! - Sharon, Francis and Kenneth. Thank you all so so much. Thank you for buying me something from Chanel so that I can replace the Chanel necklace that I had. Yes, it's now sitting back in the box and in my drawer. I've never touch it since I got mom's present. Now that I have another Chanel I'm please to say he's totally replaced. I know my friends care a lot more about me than his. And I know my friends just want me to be happy, whatever I do or whoever I'm with, they showered me with undying supports. Thank you! :D
As for him, he can continue to live with his cheating friends who made him into a cheater and continue cheating his whole life. And he can continue to be with his group of immature, egoistic and nosy friends. Birds of a feather flock together, that's so true. And I know no matter what, he and his friends WILL always think and say they're right. seriously? Right my fucking ass. This world doesn't revolve around only you. Get this into your head. A bunch of useless egoistic guys who only like to put girls down just because they have a dick. Guys think with their dicks and that's just perfect to describe them. I'm sorry to be crude but this is them in my eyes and it will never change.
Okay I should stop raging Cause Mr.I once told me that I shouldn't be. :)) YES, EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MR.I NOW, I KNOW. But I can't deny just the thoughts of him can make magics work on me. To me, he's a magician. And you know why magician does? They make things that seems impossible possible. And they make people really happy just by watching them. :)
They say that if you're a good friend you have good friends who will be there for you always. But it's Not a two way traffic all the time. I'm glad at least I have some friends like this and this three friends are good example. No matter What happens/happened they are always there. I'm thankful for all that I have now.
Be it my job, my friends or Mr.I.
I'm super thankful for what I have now.
Setbacks either make you or break you.
I guess it made me. ;)
Gonna have lunch with Mr.I's parents tomorrow. I hope his brother can come. I haven't seen him in a longggggg time! Gonna give his cute mom a call later. :)))
I love my life now. ♥
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10




No comments:
Post a Comment