Needed a thumbdrive to let me store my photos which I'm gonna print.
Happen to use the one that you put the slideshow in.
Itchy hand opened it and saw what you wrote inside.
Give you a chance? To destroy my life.
Never abandon me even if the whole world did? Bullshit.
Give me a life that I want? A life that you want me to have no life.
Hold my hand forever? You had the chance, but you destroyed it, or I should say, your friends.
We've been through a lot? Not exactly. Not enough for you to listen to me rather than your friends.
Want to be part of my life? You did and you got out of it! Congratulations! :D
Anyway, the slideshow was a duplicate of what you've given to another girl so I guess I was just a backup plan. Maybe I should view things this way so that I can feel better. Shouldn't have been touched by that slideshow back then. It was a mistake, huge mistake.
I want to watch all your friends fall. And I will because they deserve it. :)
And now, it's time I continue to go and print my photos to be place in my office. :)
Gonna bake rainbow cake later. It's something that Mr.I like and I want to master it before his birthday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment