Friday, June 14, 2013

Habit.

Since I started this new job, I seems to have inculcated a new habit.

I don't really like to look at my phone or expects my phone to ring as often other than seeing texts from Mr.I or when 'right here waiting' is ringing. Other than that I hope my phone doesn't have any sound.

And I came to realise how much time I spent in office everyday. It's almost 12hrs on daily basis. Or I aid to say yes it 12hrs and sometimes more. Mr.I said it's good cause I'm still young and I should spend my time working. -.- he's turning me into a workaholic like him. -.-

But I love my job! Just the way he loves his. So I understand why he said that. :)

Okay, goodnight. Tomorrow will be another long day. I hope to leave work on time though. XD 

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment